Dragon's v3 and v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonLoVer

Reaction score
Ok, well I had a v3 but then generation 16 died and the batteries went out, so Im gonna write from generation 1 when I turned it on. Im also gonna write about my new v4.

[SIZE=14pt]Version 3:[/SIZE]

Well the new egg hatched to a boy who I named Orion! He bacame a mametchi :mametchi: :D After getting married with Luna I named his daughter Kila.

Kila evolved to a Mohitamatchi then to a Hikotchi teen. She has 9/9 training, shes 2 yrs old, and is 2nd generation.

[SIZE=14pt]Version 4:[/SIZE]

The new egg hatched to a girl named Luna. She became a Ponytchi. ;) I named her daughter Kela.

Kela turned into a Mohitamatchi like her sister! Now, as a teen she is a ichigotchi :blink: with 8/9 training, 56 pencil, 40 sparkle, and 31 flower. Shes now 2yrs and 2nd generation.

More soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I thought that she would evolve today but I gess not. Kila is 3 now so it should happen soon! She went to bed at 8 pm today.

Today Kela evolved! She turned into a Ponytchi just like her mom, Luna. Today the king came and gave her a jar of honey! Now she has 2 ^^ She has 61 pencil 64 star and 39 flower. She hasnt graduated yet though and shes 3 too. Shes going to bed at 9 pm today.

Hooray! Today Kila turned into a Chomametchi! She looks like Orion, her father. Does anyone know what family Chomametchis are in? Meme? Well, she weighed 86 lb today and I brought it down to 30! Whoot! Now I have like a trillion points... ok I just earned 5000 but its close! Shes also 4 now ^^ Ill add some pics soon. :D :D

Today, Kila graduated from school ^^ Her new jow is...drumbeat plese...Watching The Kids Board The Bus!!! Hooray! Now I can practice my math :p She has 70 pencil, 81 star, 67 flower. She is also 4 too. Also the robber just came and took all her points! :( :) At least it was only like 500.

Well nothing exciting happened except that Kila bought the chest then it gave her a tv! The tv costs like 5 thousand points!!! Shes 6 now and im waiting for the matchmaker.

Just now I found out how your tamas get paid! You have to go to work then the mailman will come and give you points! Kela got paid 2 times about 1 thousand points ^^ Also the machmaker came! I wanted a boy so I said no the first time. The second time she brought a mametchi :p [which is odd cause Kelas dad was one too] and I eccepted. I didnt get a boy like I hoped. I gess that works only on v3. Shes 6 with 96 pencil, 102 star, and 103 flower.

[SIZE=14pt]Version 3: [/SIZE]

Well the machmaker came and I eccepted her the second time but still didnt get a boy D: Akila has been with her baby for over 24 hours! Ithink she will leave today.

Hooray! Kela left at 7 yrs 35 lb with 104 pencil, 106 star, and 111 flower [about] :'( I named her baby Star! Star then evolved to a Puchitchi and then to a Ringotchi! I forgot about her for about 2 hours today! D: She almost died! She got a [!], a fortune cookie, and a letter. And all her happy and hunger hearts were down! -faints- She now has 4 training 8 pencil, 5 star, and 11 flower. Her teacher is Mr Canvas ^^

Well, I named the new baby Moon, and she bacame a Mohitamatchi, then a Young Mametchi. She has 5 training and is 1 year old.

YAY! Star evolved to a Mimitchi! She has all training, 40 pencil 12 star and 34 flower. Shes also 2!

Hooray! Moon evolved into a Mimiyoritchi(?)! She is 3 with all training^^

Star has 83 pencil, 16 star, 86 flower, and shes 6. Her job is being a firefighter.

The Machmaker came and Moon got a BOY! YAY!!!!!! She left being 7 and all training and I named the baby Black. He evolved into a Tamatchi then into a Hinotamatchi^^

Star left with 88 pencil, 17 star, and 94 flower and all training I named the baby White! She evolved into Puchitchi then into a Young Memetchi. I skrewed up and selected the turtle teacher instead of the flower one. > :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

[SIZE=12pt]New project!!![/SIZE]

Ok, well im gonna keep Black and White untill they become oldies then connect them and make them partners ^^

Latest posts

Back