Dragons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you feel about them?

• EVIL!(sooo not in my opinion)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh..sort of stupid (if you vote for this one i shall be mad!)

• Best creatures in the world

• Wish I could be one, best and awsomest creatures, obsessed with them (thats me!)

• Dragons?

• They guard princesses. thats it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i don't belove in magical/mystical creatures... but i am not stopping you. young people have the best time of there lifes because they and there friends belive in every thing....... ( older people can alsol ike dragons!! dont get me worong)

best wishes xb :p

eragon-eldest-empire (not out yet but will be this year)- dragon hatcher-dragon rider

all GREAT dragon books!!!!!!

you should read them.

I know, some parts of the Dragonology book are a bit unrealistic, such as the dragon-dust and "skin", but I still liked it! :)

I respect your opinion too! But You were just being a bit rude, seeing as a lot of people here like dragons and all... Dragons can be much more than a drawing or a story character to someone... It can be an idol-animal! :unsure: Not only to a child, but to anyone who beleives!

I love Dragons. :) My favourite book in the whole world is based on a Dragon: Dragon Rider! It's the most awsome book ever wirrten. ^.^

I believe in dragons. There were such things as dinosaurs weren't there? Why can't dragons be real? There are parts of the world still un-discovered, and who's to say they don't contain dragons? :unsure: Just my thoughts.

*Tgd*

to flex your imagination? thats a story. it doesnt have to be an on-paper story.

i think the whole book was unrealistic =\

princess08: i know how to make your dream come true. become an artist and draw yourself a dragon rider. practical and gets you money.

to flex your imagination? thats a story. it doesnt have to be an on-paper story.
i think the whole book was unrealistic =\

princess08: i know how to make your dream come true. become an artist and draw yourself a dragon rider. practical and gets you money.
I don't like drawing, and artists r generaly poor, and if I never found tht land which i think exsists I would b a vet

I LLLOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE DRAGONS!!!!THERE LIKE TOO COOL!!IF U GO ON GOOGLE AND LOOK UP "REAL DRAGONS" ULL FIND A PIC OF A REAL LIFE(DEAD :pochitchi: )DRAGON!!!I THINK THEY FOUND IT IN GREENLAND OR SOMTHIN...LOOK IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!

dragons are so cool. man, i wish dragons were real, so then i could have one, and we'd be best of pals! XD

I LLLOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE DRAGONS!!!!THERE LIKE TOO COOL!!IF U GO ON GOOGLE AND LOOK UP "REAL DRAGONS" ULL FIND A PIC OF A REAL LIFE(DEAD :D )DRAGON!!!I THINK THEY FOUND IT IN GREENLAND OR SOMTHIN...LOOK IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=30pt] AAA[/SIZE]

AHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOMMMGG

GGGGGGGGG WOOOOOOWW BEST DAY OF

MY LIFE! :D :unsure: :D :unsure: :eek: :D -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back