Dream Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
So, I've been thinking lately about all my job/career options and I wanted to know the following -

* What are/is your dream job(s)/career(s)?

* If you currently have a job, is it the one you wanted?

* Is/are your dream job(s)/carrer(s) ones you would find fun?

For me, I'd personally like to be an Author or a Baker and/or Chef. Both things I'm good at, possibly well paying so I think it would be fun.

I've been told I can also be a Philosopher, Therapist/Psychologist or a Lawyer, which also sound good.

So, what are yours? :)

Something to do with Media, possibly? TV presentor? Radio host? That would be fun. Although I'm thinking of Psychology as well, apparently it's a tough job, but it would be very rewarding.

If those fail then I'm being an Art Gallery assistant.

Well, my, let's say, realistic dream job is to be a doctor, maybe an ophtalmologist (eye doctor). But I've always sort of been interested in modelling, but you know, I'm a bit short for that, since I'm only 5'4.

I'm only 14 years old, so all I really do is tutor math occasionally. I hate it though, haha.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily consider being a doctor 'fun', but it'd be enjoyable to a certain extent, and it'd provide a living for me and my family.

And I think being a model would be pretty fun. If only I were taller...

Possibly, an artist. I want to work with Nintendo someday. :> Help with their artwork and whatnot.

I want to be captain of the USS Enterprise.

*coughcough*

However, since that's a little impossible at this point in time, I'm planning on becoming a psychiatrist. I have an interest in the human mind, and I think med school would be fun, albeit a bit of a challenge.

I've always had an interest in animals... like a vet job, but I have issues with certain chemicals/meds in the vets office... so.... People tell me to go work at a pet kennel/shelter... but I couldn't because I get too attached to animals anyway.

Now, I like playing with internet. I figure I'll end up in something like that.

I really think my dream job might be actually creating something like a Tama or a pretty popular toy. I'm like a grown kid, anything I grew up with or knew about when I was little, I either still like it or am in love with it... With as many kids around me, I have many test subjects... They LOVE that I know what they are talking about.

I know it's a one in a million chance, but I want to be an actress. I've been taking acting lessons for as long as I can remember, and I've even auditioned for a commercial or two. I've been told a thousand times that you have to take a big chance to get into the industry, but I'm willing to take that chance :) .

What are/is your dream job(s)/career(s)? Video game character design

* If you currently have a job, is it the one you wanted? My current job is being a 13 year old student artist who everyone say should be an animator/video game character designer

* Is/are your dream job(s)/carrer(s) ones you would find fun? HECK YES

I want to work with Nintendo or Sega and design characters for them and etc. I would gladly accept them. Any other company would be no thank you, or thanks for the offer, but no. I need to learn to animate so my mom is trying to get me a Mac to help me practice that stuff. Basically speaking, what Memetchi <3 said. For people who wouldn't understand at all: *dummy talk* Me draw art Nintendo xD

My dream job/career, would probably be either a school counselor, a psychiatrist/psychologist, a teacher, or something to do in art (tattoo artist)

I am a waiter at my parents restaurant. I hate it. Advice from me? Never become a waiter/waitress.

YES! I would love to help people, especially kids. I don't think I'm good enough at art to be a tattoo artist, but it is certainly something I would find fun.

Chocolate tester, author, teacher, actress, real estate agent, lawyer ;)

We-ell, I'm only in middle school, so if you count making bracelets for my friends, than yes and yes :)

Duh! Who doesnt love chocolate?? ;) But seriously, yeah, I wouldn't be doing a job I wasn't interested in.

Theater. Doing professional musicals and stuff.

But my parents keep telling me that I'll never make it and I won't survive in the world. ):

I want to major in psychology and write young adult books dealing with serious matters (such as bullying, murder, rape, and other mature topics) along the side.

my dream job is to be a Marine Biologist :3

and also maybe as my side job I would be a video game rater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back