Dream Wedding? xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebobiac

June 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Entertain me. xD

I've decided my wedding is going to be gothic lolita themed :D I've had this decided a while now. Even the guests must wear lolita. EVEN THE GUYS. Depending on how merciful I feel, they might have to wear dresses just like the girls'.

Screw not wearing black to weddings /D Black clothes are cute.

What about YOU? *points to the camera* O:

Gothic lolita would be amazing epic. :3

I'd love to just have a traditional wedding. It would be NICE to wear a colored wedding dress, considering white isn't good for a klutz like me. I'd spill stuff all over it. D:

Anyway. I'm 13, so that's an interesting topic... I'd have to give it time to think about. ;3

Here we go lol.

We plan the wedding together, he doesn't dump the work on me. I pick out the most beautiful dress ever with Katie, and have light blue bridesmaids dresses.

On the day, I arrive before he does with my bridesmaids and am wished luck by everyone who sees me.

Despite it being bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, he somehow gets into the room and tells me I look more beautiful than anyone ever and that he'll always love me no matter what. My eyes start to water and he says "Hey stop crying!" And he gives me a huge hug.

Kyle walks me down the aisle, and while we're walking, he tells me Dad would be proud. We get to the end and I take my place.

When we say our vows, he talks about how he fell madly in love with me on our first date. How everything went wrong [Lol see the topic about the perfect date], but I still kissed him.

Then before I know it, the ceremony has ended and he'd kissing me. It's the best kiss of my entire life.

Yay : D

My Dream wedding would be in a Feild.

Yes a Feild.

Like this kind: [here]

Anyway, My Dress will be one I've Designed myself, And I will also Design the Bridesmaids Dresses.

Oh, and I want the Marrier Guy [Whatever that person's called, Who asks "So and So, will you take So and so to be your Whatever?" To wear a cowboy hat.

Well Ana. Good question.

My dream wedding always had Chris in it.

I want a wedding on the beach, with a really short dress and neon converse shoes 8D.

I only want my family and REALLY good friends. If I'm famous, maybe a few fans. ~

I want James to walk me down the aisle. Since he's all I have for a father, or the groom's dad if we got really close by then. I also want my bridesmaids wearing anything they want, same with guests. I don't give a crap what you wear, we're just joining together to spend our lives together, why should clothes matter?

Yha, that's all :)

I don't want a wedding. But if I was to have one it would be...

Colourful, casual dresses.

Really relaxed. In the Christchurch City Gardens, because I love that place.

No tradition anywhere near me. NO WHITE DRESSES.

And a tall, chocolate mudcake, decorated and baked by mum.

Oh god, here we go.

Basically. I'd be marrying this guy, and I think quite a few of you can guess who it is.

And it'd be a beachside wedding. I've always wanted one. We'd exchange vows at sunset.

The cake would be about five tiers. Chocolate, too.

I'd wear a gold strapless dress, and nice and flowy at the bottom.

My bridesmaids, I already have five picked out (and I'll be picking more), they would wear dresses. I have to work with them to settle a color. I wouldn't have a maid of honor--they would all be my maids of honor.

The flower girl, who is also picked out, could wear the dress of her choice.

The whole fiesta wouldn't be too big or too small, it'd be just medium sized.

We'd honeymoon in Europe, then happily live in Antarctica with the penguins.

And I'm not kidding.

Y'know, I'm still a kid. So I have absolutely no idea.

I'd like a traditional one, in the Adelaide Botanic Gardens, haha. My dress can be white, I don't mind. And my bridesmaids can wear light blue ones :)

And there has to be a cake. A good one.

Oh god, here we go.
Basically. I'd be marrying this guy, and I think quite a few of you can guess who it is.

And it'd be a beachside wedding. I've always wanted one. We'd exchange vows at sunset.

The cake would be about five tiers. Chocolate, too.

I'd wear a gold strapless dress, and nice and flowy at the bottom.

My bridesmaids, I already have five picked out (and I'll be picking more), they would wear dresses. I have to work with them to settle a color. I wouldn't have a maid of honor--they would all be my maids of honor.

The flower girl, who is also picked out, could wear the dress of her choice.

The whole fiesta wouldn't be too big or too small, it'd be just medium sized.

We'd honeymoon in Europe, then happily live in Antarctica with the penguins.

And I'm not kidding.
Oh yus XD

I know it. =3

----------------------------

I dun plan on getting married. Except this one guy lol. Tessay knows who xD

This thread's got me thinking.

I want a traditional wedding. White dress, vows, all that. :3

I'd love to have a garden wedding. x That would be great.

Yes, the dress will be white, but I want intricate designs and things on it. A styled white dress. And it won't be too long, or thick. The wedding's outside, remember. And the dress is flowy.

I have the flower girl picked out, I believe. I don't know who my bridesmaids will be yet.

I want to carry flowers. White and green, maybe? To match the garden theme. I'm not sure.

The cake is white. Vanilla. At least five tiers. And it must look pretty.

I want the vows to be romantic.

The wedding won't be too small, but not too huge, I don't think. Medium.

The reception should be partially outdoors-- at least easy acess. I don't want it in a hotel or ballroom. Noo.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be HEAVEN if I could do my wedding with me wearing camo cargo pants, hair down, sneakers, and a green T-shirt. I HATE dresses to death. AND with no make-up or hair-thingies.

I NEED the wedding to be me. And NOT my vice-versa self.

And I'd want chocolate cake with green icing. AND strawberry ice cream. STRICTCLY NO slow songs, with my mp3 play-list for songs to play.

I know, not your average wedding. But that's just me. With the cake, I LOVE green icing and chocolate cake. The music would be weird, but I don't care. MY SONGS!

But if I had to do a vice-versa-me wedding I'd lock everyone inside, change into my day clothes, and run away screaming "SO LONG, SUCKERS!" It would probably be me in a big white dress with flowers, white cake with pink flowers, slow songs.

And beforehand, I'd wear my regular close under the dress, pay the reverend 10 bucks to make everything go fast, after it was done, grab a handful of strawberries and peanuts, run to the washroom, change, and hang out in my car until it was done. PROBABLY.

Inexpensive. xD

But seriously, I'd rather invest my money for my future life than spend it on a wedding that makes the fact that I love someone and want to spend the rest of my life with him (which i already know) official. I'm big on money and saving. 3x There's a really nice huge park in my city, it has a lake and an auditorium an stuff... maybe somewhere like that. And I'd probably sew my own, or have my mom sew my dress, and not care about any decorations.

Whatever is cheap, but ..rich in a love way. xD

I want a traditional wedding at either a church, or a pretty flowery field :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back