Dreamcast VMU querry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Menko

I thought you could play mini games on the VMU but mine either isn't working or I'm doing something wrong. Bought it 2nd hand so I don't have any instructions.

When I try to play a game it says no saved file, but I have quite afew game saves on it. Does it only work with certain games, or do I need a special file?

I've never tried to play my Dreamcast VMU, actually. All I know is mine has dead batteries and I'm too lazy to do much of anything about it.

Also, it could have to do with saved files from certain games? For instance, in the Sonic games where you can raise chao, I think you can take the chao with you on the VMU.

It doesn't have any permanent mini-games on it, you have to download them from other games. Like jgoreham mentioned with the Sonic game, you could download the Chaos you were raising in the game to your VMU, but you had to have the game to do it. It doesn't come with any unless you were lucky and the person who owned it before didn't erase them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back