Dreams/nightmares about Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I dreamt that there were Tama-go's in the shop and my Mom wouldn't let me buy one because she wanted to do something else so we left. Then she wouldn't take me back because she said there wouldn't be any left!

Last night I dreamt that there were Tama-go's in the shop and my Mom wouldn't let me buy one because she wanted to do something else so we left. Then she wouldn't take me back because she said there wouldn't be any left!

Last night, I had a dream about my Mametchi plush coming to life and giving me a 15th Anniversary iD L with a free V3 included, it was so cool! My alarm clock beeping is never a nice thing to wake up to... :(

~ Dazzmina ~

I dreamed I was at a concert and my tama beeped (v4) so I went to the bathroom with a random guy who I don't quite remember or know, My tama was an egg??? and then it hatched and was in hyperspeed mode (but I didn't debug it) and when u held c it went into hyper mode I paused it and three characters showed

up next to my toddler (it evolved) then it unpaused itself and evolved into itself??? it did this several times then I played a minigame in which I couldn't lose or quit shortly after I woke up.

Last night, I dreamed of changing the wallpaper in all of the rooms on my iD-L. I kind of remember what it looked like, it was purple with blue polka dots or something, that wallpaper doesn't even exist. XD I woke up to my iD-L beeping.

(Edit: typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream about the perfect tama...

.... It doesn't excist and never will.

I'm actually LOLing at that...imagine a dream where you just see Mametchi and suddenly he collapses on the ground dead and you wake up! SO RANDOM!!!!!
That's not funny. I didn't LOL. I cried. :'<

Anyway... Tamas ALWAYS seem to appear in my dreams, even if they have nothing to do with what the dream is about. I often find heaps and heaps of Tamas in random places.

I also have LOTS of dreams of finding cheap Tamagotchis in the stores and buying them.... Countless Tamas! And when I know I'm going to wake up, I'm like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"" and I hold onto all the Tamas from my dream in hopes that they will somehow magically appear in real life when I wake up. <_<

Lol, I had a dream about a week ago about this purple bag on my desk, (Like the kind you would get with a present inside.) And in it was a new purple iD-L, no box, just the iD-L. :p I woke up after opening it.

Once like a month ago I had a dream where my blue tama-go turned into a black ID L and my v5.5 turned into my tama-go and a new v5.5 showed up! It was awesome and I was sad when I woke up. BTW when I woke up I actually checked to see if my tama-go became an ID L!

Nowadays I have confused dreams with random imaginary Tamas doing random imaginary things. Practically every one of them involves my friend EMF doing something or other, and she looks different every time in them. Usually she is doing something like encouraging multicoloured Mametchis to take over the world. I also have nightmares from some of the books I've been reading lately - no idea why, they're not even scary, but whatever. :p

Nowadays I have confused dreams with random imaginary Tamas doing random imaginary things. Practically every one of them involves my friend EMF doing something or other, and she looks different every time in them. Usually she is doing something like encouraging multicoloured Mametchis to take over the world. I also have nightmares from some of the books I've been reading lately - no idea why, they're not even scary, but whatever. :p
I hate to think what I look like in your dreams. ._______.

Anyway, I already mentioned this once but I recently had a realllllllllllly awesome dream about Bokutchi being in love with Perotchi but she was trapped in another dimension so I had to magically find her and bring her back to Bokutchi. <3

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was talking to someone online about Digimon v-pets. They said that they had about 5 of 'em from when they were a kid, but didn't use them anymore. They offered to 'ship them to me because I collect v-pets and absolutely love Digimons.

The package arrived, and they were a V1, V2, V5, P3, and P4. I was so happy.

... Then I woke up and was then extremely disappointed that it wasn't real. XD

I hate to think what I look like in your dreams. ._______.

Anyway, I already mentioned this once but I recently had a realllllllllllly awesome dream about Bokutchi being in love with Perotchi but she was trapped in another dimension so I had to magically find her and bring her back to Bokutchi. <3
You look fine...mostly with brown hair and I have no idea what colour eyes. You just look normal, not fat or creepy or anything.

I don't really have dreams about Tamas any more. In the ones I do, they give me all their awesome technology so I can do things like...well, stop people doing things that are inappropriate to post about here, and not just the illegal stuff. A lot of the things I do in my dreams would upset people in real life, but for me they are awesome. Well, would anyone miss social skills and crime and annoying ads? I certainly wouldn't. Maybe bullies and criminals and advertising companies would. But not me.

I can't edit my last post but I meant to say there was a guy at the concert not I went to the bathroom with him... typo

You look fine...mostly with brown hair and I have no idea what colour eyes. You just look normal, not fat or creepy or anything.
Well, your dreams are inaccurate because I DO have brown hair, but I am fat and creepy and anything but normal. .______.

The night before last night I dreamt that the stuff I ordered for my birthday arrived! But it didn't in real lfe. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back