Dream's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_dream

Reaction score
August 21, 2005

Tama name: Plant (lol, I think its funny)

Generation: 6

Today Plant's Mother left and I was left to take care of my sweet little Plant. Plant is a sweet little puchitchi, and about 20 mins later Plant grew into a cute little Hitodetchi. Plant was so adorable when I first saw her, she rolled and rolled for hours NONSTOP. (seriously) When 3 O' clock came around I fed Plant a treat, I knew it was her favourite, Plant chewed on her pinapple and filled up with joy! Then I watched Plant play with her teddy bear right before she fell asleep, thinking about her teddy.

:huh:

Sweet dreams, Plant.

Oooooooooooohhhhhhh......... Today, Plant didn't become a plant at all, she became the butterfly, fairy character! She is so cute, and she fell in love with a Gozarutchi named Licky, and they'll be arranging a marriage soon! :hitodetchi: :p

Plant married Licky and they had 2 baby boys! And a few days later, plant dissapeared, and baby boy, Snort was left all alone for me to take care of! And Snort became a cute little Hitodetchi and Snort then turned into a vegetavle! An Oniontchi! And Snort's friend was named Blink, which was also a baby boy and later turned into Hitodetchi, but soon became the worst you can GET! A Nikatchi. :furawatchi: And now Snort is all sad, because his bestest buddy is sooooooo terrible looking, and has gotten meaner and meaner. And Snort will hopefully become a good tama.

the names of ur tamas are sooo cute and i have always wanted a :unsure:

take care now

puroperatchi:

dizz.

Note from Guide: Please do not reply in peoples logs. If you have a comment to make, please do so via PM. :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo! A few days ago Snort was an oniontchi, and now its a MASKTCHI! Ahhhhhhhhh! I didn't take that bad care of it? Did I? :furawatchi: And guess what Blink turned to! A TAROKOTCHI! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh well, they'll be gone in a few days, and I'll take really good care of it! I think I'll name it Slurp.

Woo hoo! Snort married a fairy like character, and blink, married a debatchi. Now I'll never see how bad I took care of it! Muahhahaha! And anyways Blink and Snort both have boys, but I just got a new tama! Its name is Cream and its the tama that is cream with butterflies and is a girl, and I also bought a mini so the mini is still a toddler right now, but thats fine. :mametchi:

Snort left today, and now Slurp is in charge, yup, the new baby boy Slurp, and his best buddies Fire and Cream are all boys too! Slurp is a marutchi, Fire is a kinakomotchi, and Cream is a young mametchi, and now I have to PAUSE them because of school. :blink: But when I get home Slurp, Fire, and Cream will be virtually happy to see me, well not really see me.

Awwwwww Slurp is rolling across the screen, and now Fire is just hanging out, and as for Cream, erm she is erm... squatting across the screen, well I guess young mametchi's will do what they do. lol. Now lets take a look at my mini, Awwwwwwww the mini is a kuchipatchi, and she is constantly kinda kissing sideways. Could anyone give me some tips on mini, I've noticed sometimes a pixel ball flies across the screen, and I have no idea what it means, sometimes it sulks and I don't know what to do, so I feed it a candy... ehehehehehe................. I need a couple of pointers Pm me though if you have any...

Slurp became a Puroperatchi today! Awwwwwwwwww hes so cute! And Fire became an ichigotchi! Yay! And as for Cream, he stayed the same. :wacko: Lets see game scores! Heading game 5 100's in a row! Yes! Slurp should become something like a CHOHIMETCHI! Yeah!

Oh Dear! Cream changed into a kusatchi today, I think he looks quite funny when he plays the jump game, its the leaves. B) Well... Slurp and Fire are still the same, and my mini, its still the same too... I need some help on minni, PM me if you have any. B)

Yesterday, both Fire and Slurp turned back into a butterfly/fairy character, I wasn't pleased but I wasn't depressed, it was kinda in between. Cream is still a kusatchi, the matchmaker should swing by any moment now. ^_^

Latest posts

Back