dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamacoolie*

Reaction score
When i have dreams i feel like theyre real. but i wake up and then go it was just a dream.

who else feels like there dreams are real!

When i have dreams i feel like theyre real. but i wake up and then go it was just a dream.
who else feels like there dreams are real!
Yes, dreams are pretty amazing.

well it depends but sometimes i think they are going to happen.

i had 6 dreams i was going to meet Fall Out Boy and i finally did meet them.

happiest day of my life

Always. Every dream I think is real, and if I'm enjoying the dream I'm in then I force myself to think its real. XP But when I wake up, and lok back on my dream, it was so obvious it was fake. Like, last night I was having this dream (which I thought was real) that me, my cousin, my crush, and a boy with autisum all built a fort in this tree and I invited them to my trailor and we all slept in that fort, but the boy with autisum (Danny) had to go home so it was just me, my cousin, and my crush. I slept beside my crush in the treehouse, and suddenly I was back outside and somebody was cutting our tree down and I yelled, "NO! NOT MY ROPE!" o.o It seems so fake now.

Dreams rock! I love having dreams! Sometimes I am even excited about going to bed so I can have a dream! :)

C~M

I'm always dreaming that I'm going to six flags (because I really want to go but my parents won't take me) and i'm always like, its not just another dream, i'm eally here! And then i wake up....

I always feel like that about dreams. I have actually have had dreams that changed me. Like I had this dream that was really happy and it was so sad (cuz it was for somebody else who I feel really sorry for) because it wasn't true. I cried after I woke up. But I have had some pretty terrible dreams. Though some really good ones. I think I had that dream that was happy but sad cuz it wasnt true last night. Because of dreams, I am a changed person.

I have them all the time...

One I had just a few nights ago acctually ment something to me.

"I was in the Ozarks in Arkansas and we were in a cabin, becuase we were at camp. i had one friend in the cabin with me and her 2 parents. I had never seen this girl before. She was slightly chubby, had blonde hair and was very talkative. We were just talking in the cabin. We had just woken up and were getting ready for the day when she started talking about breakfast. She started talking about how her favorite cereal was Pops. Her parents joined her and said that she was the Pops eating queen. It was funny.

Then she started talking about the mountains that were around her. She said that since there were mountains that it ment that we were on a fault and that an earthquake could happen at any time. She started talking about this one earthquake that happened around there when she was little.

Then she said "the earthquake was like BOOM!"

And right when she said BOOM the ground started to rumble and the top of the cabin was caving in. The Parents helped us cover our heads from debree as we fleed from the mess.

We looked outside and saw other people screaming and running out of thier cabins as a few cabins fell down. The noise was horrible. The only things I could hear were screaming people and collapsing buildings and the horrifying rumble from the earth.

I noticed that everyone was looking in a certain direction. I wondered what they were looking at and when I looked, I saw a huge spew of lava coming from one of the hills in the mountain. I couldn't move becuase I was so scarred.

Then the father spoke up. "We can't drive away from the volcano. There isn't a path back there. We need to drive right past the volcano to get to saftey."

I was very hesitant. I was scared that we would all die as I got into the car. it was a red convertible. When we got to the part of the road right next to the volcano the lava had just come up to the road. I could feel the heat burning my face as the hot glowing liquid rolled across the street.

We weren't fast enough. The lava had come up on the front of the car and it blew out the top left tire and blew up the father that was driving. We all screamed as the mother tried to protect us as the top right tire blew out. A shred of metal slit her throught in the explsion and she died. My friend couldn't move I quickly calmed down and realized the situation. I pulled at my friend and told her that we need to get out of here. We ran in the other direction even tho we knew that there was nothing but forest for miles, but the thought of getting out of there was all I could think about.

We were pretty far away from the volcano and there were a few other people there with us. They were crying and hugging each other and praying. There were so many at the camp, but only a surprising few made it out. I was surprised that I was alive. We stopped to rest. At this time the earthquake part has stopped but the rumble of the volcano was still there.

"We have to keep going!" said to my friend. We contined a little farther, but when we got to a big Oak tree she stopped and leaned on it and said,

"I can't go any further! You have to leave me behind!"

'But I can't just leave you here! You'll die! You're my best friend! I can't!" I yelled back at her.

"No! I'll only drag you down. My parents are dead and I have no other family. There is nothing left for my now. Just go!"

I started to cry as I left her next to the tree. As I contined, the amount of people with me were even less. Then I noticed a little wooden building about the size of an outhouse that had a little fencd next to it that was next to a big tree. It made kinda a little pin.

Then a little boy about the age of 7 told me to follow him. He lead me into the little wooden building and behind the fence. He told me that whoever is behind the fence can see all that was going outside of the fence, but no one could see who was inside the fence.

He told me that he knew a way out of the forest, but I would have to trust him. I agreed but said, "What about my friend! I can't just leave her."

Then he said, 'I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do for her now, you will just have to trust me and follow me.

I hesitated but followed him as he led me further into the woods of the Ozarks.

I couldn't remember anything after that..."

I've had others. I have ones about me falling all the time. Sometimes they seem so normal that I think that they are real. Like in one, I was in the car driving back to Louisiana and I was texting my friend Terra. Nothing weird about it.

Sometimes I'll be holding something in my dream and I'll wake up in the morning and I'll check my hands to see that it's not there anymore. Usually it's food or a pencil or book.

Oh yeah! And I have repeated dreams of When the Akatasuki kidnapped me one after the other the members (exept for the girl, Pein, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Hiden) would try to flirt with me. It was funny, really. Deidara was always the best, but Tobi was like my best friend....

Sometimes when Itachi tried to flirt it would get scary because he would get all close and try to snuggle and he's soooo much older than me, and I could Actually feel him there. He said such sweet words, tho! *blush*

I have several dreams like these and I like them a lot! *blush*

I love dreaming, I love to look up what your dreams mean and things like that. I used to dream about flying, which accually means you want freedom, but now I don't, so I guess that means I got my freedom that I wanted.

Sometimes my dreams see the future, like not anything specail like another 9/11 or something, but cool little things. I'm not gonna post examples, cause I'm too lazy.

Anyways did you know that even if you don't remember having any dreams, you accually dream every night? Also, you ussually have up to 8 dreams a night.

*some* dreams feel like they are real.

I keep having dreams i'm falling from a plane. (>.<) Then what happens is i last and just wake up, but i get butterflies cos i think it's real. XD

Those are the only dreams which to me feel like they are real.

Most of the time my dreams are either weird or scary. They always feel real. Once, I had this creepy dream where this guy wanted to kill me, but my family trusted him. I woke up all freaked out and went under the covers. It felt so real! :huh:

Most of my good dreams involvs the guy I like or me winning something.But good dreams can also disappoint me too.Like if it's soo good and you wake up and realize that it's just a dream I'll be moping around all morning going why can't this dream come true dangit!

I love dreaming! It's like a little movie playing inside your head. All of my dreams feel real.

I once had a dream and it turned out being real...it was very odd

yea one time I had this really good dream and I woke up I was so mad it was just a dream! :wacko: :wacko:

Some of my dreams feel real but in some of them, after I get to a certain point in the dream and this is while I'm still dreaming, I'll realize that I'm having a dream while dreaming and then I'll wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back