Dreams!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey guys! All you do here, is share your dreams, and comment on others.

Also, go to www.dreammoods.com to see what your dreams mean. Just enter in a symbol froma dream (like if you say a certain animal, person, or thing) and it'll tell you about it. It seems to be accurate for me!

To start off, I'm going to share my dream from Monday night. Here we go:

~Monday Night Dream~

Sometimes I have dreams where whatever I wish in the dream, becomes true. In this particular dream, I was wishing to become a cat. Me, my brother, and two other people who I don't know in real life were standing on my back porch. We were trying to get a letter up to my parents bedroom window, because we weren't allowed in the house. My brother wished to be a cat so he could jump from windowsill to windowsill. When he got up to my parents window, he slipped and fell. He hurt himself, so I wished to be a cat (please note that in the dream we didn't actually turn INTO cats, but we acted like cats and stuff). When I tried jumping, I started to tremble. My wish hadn't come true! I imeddiatly fell off, but luckily didn't get hurt. Suddenly, the police came out of my house. I got really scared, because I thought they were here to take me away. But they went past me and into my shed. They busted it open, and my mom's friend was inside. Spiders were crawling on the walls, and she was screaming. The police carried her out, not caring about the spiders. One spider came out and bit my arm. I flicked it away, and then we were all magically transported to an airport. Again, I wished to become a cat (I do not know why I kept wishing this!) and to see if it came true, I sprinted on my hands and knees across the room. I was fast, but I felt too akward to have cat abilities. All of a sudden, my mom decided me and her would go on another vacation. We were waiting inside this little room with a countdown saying ''10 seconds to vacation!". My brother came into the room too, because he wanted to come with us. I didn't want to go anymore, so I got up and left. My family got up and left with me, and that was the end of that dream.

Now, this part of the dream was scary to me, but it doesn't sound scary AT ALL. It just was. It's hard to explain. Anyways, me and my dad were inside my grandmother's house. I looked around and whispered, "This house...it's so farmiliar." There was an eerie silence in the house, which is what I think scared me. It was completely silent. We wandered down the hall, and saw my grandma. She was standing, leaning against the wall. She slowly smiled and nodded. We walked into a room that was blocked off with a rope. I went underneath it, and saw five blue chairs. I touched each one, then left the room. I sat on her couch, and stared at the TV. Little blcosk sat beneath it with elephants carved into them. Then, the dream ended and I was plunged into complete darkness. I heard a voice coming out of the darkness saying a poem, "I wish you loved me, I wish you could see, who I'm become, and who I want to be. I wish I could stop crying, I wish I could stop trying, I wish I could be true...but I can't do this, because I love you." Then I heard a heart beating really fast and I woke up.

DREAM SYMBOLS INTERPRETED

Spiders and spider bite: To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or that you may want to keep your distance and� stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap. Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship. (This is true because I am feeling sort of like an outsider, and the night I had this dream I had goen to bed crying because of a conflict with my mother)

Blue: Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad. (This is true...I had been feeling sad)

Chairs: To see a chair in your dream, symbolizes your need to sit down and take time out to contemplate a situation before proceeding. (True again, because I am stressed and everythign I do, I do it without really thinking it through)

The number five: Five represents your persuasiveness, spontaneity, daring/bold nature, action or the five human senses. This number may reflect a change in course. It is also the link between heaven and earth. (Things have been changing. Whether it's for the better, I'm not sure...)

Smile: Alternatively, you may be seeking for something or someone that will make you happy. (I desperatly am...)

Shed: To see a shed in your dream, suggests that you are not utilizing your full abilities and skills. You are letting your potential go to waste. (VERY true...I used to be really smart, but now all I seem to care about in school is being popular and getting people to like me. =( I'm starting to flunk school.)

Heartbeat: To hear a heartbeat in your dream, suggests that you are not confronting or recognizing your feelings. You need to approaching thing head-on. (This is true too....*sigh* Maybe I should take this advice)

Wish: To dream that you are making a wish, indicates that there is something that you are longing for and missing in your life. What do you hope to accomplish in the future. (I'm missing a lot of things in my life.)

Elephants: To see many elephants in your dream, symbolizes tremendous prosperity, strength, power, memory, and intellect. Elephants also possess an introverted nature which may describe your personality. (I think this is true...a little confused about it though.)

Ropes: To see ropes in your dream, represents some connection or a way to tie/hold things together. (Right..I can never seem to let things go.)

Airport: It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. (Oh, just great..)

Police: A more direct interpretation of seeing the police in your dream forewarns that you should avoid reckless behavior. (The night I had this dream, I punched my brother for annoying me, and I got in deep trouble for it x_x)

Poem: To see or read poetry in your dream, signifies inspiration and idealistic notions. It also suggests that you need to improve the lines of communications with someone. (I wonder who I need to talk with more...my crush?)

Your turn. :p

That site really works for me. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't dreamed in a while, or at least...remembered my dream.

Well my dreams are so weird they don't even have meanings xD

Last night I had a dream that I was doing something like "The Amazing Race" and my brother and I hopped out of the car, and then the grade 12 girls that my friends and I hate stole it. It started raining and then lightning strikes ere coming down everywhere. I go hit, and that as that xD

My dreams are usually of a normal day but the last few dreams I have had have been normal days with endings that upsetted me. I think it might be stress lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back