dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drwhokid

Reaction score
well last week i dremped that:

there was this millionare who made tomarto and carrot sause

i was jelous so me tamaturtle and another friend snuck into his house (where he grows his ingrediece) but he had a moat around his home so i jumped but b missed (i thought the water would be deep but it was like an inch thick) then i tried again

when we were in we ate the tomartoes then he came home so we hid in plain sieght by the bath but after him these human size guinny pigs came and eat the carrots then we escaped and never saw him again -then i woke up

do you have funny dreams? tell them here

I ALWAYS have strange, mystical, or funny dreams. xP Every single night.

Last night I dreamt that I was was in my basement and Chris Brown was there. I was using my laptop, and when I left I forgot it there. When I came back the laptop was scribbled on and had people's names carved in it. This random guy from my class confessed to doing it, so he was forced to pay. Me and my friend then snuck into the boys washroom pretending to be boys, hid in teh stall, and had a conversation with the five boys in the next stall. XD

Trust me; I've had even weirder dreams.

once i dreamt i was a sausage roll!!! and i got eaten. LOL!!! but it seemed scary at the time :wacko: :ph34r:

I once had a dream I was falling and falling and I could feel myself physically falling, then I landed on some ice in the dream, found out I was at the north pole, then after I talked to the penguins I got sucked up, and it was like the wizard of Oz. xD

Then after a short time of spinning and flying through the air, I came down and landed, and in real life, I fell out of bed. I jolted up and almost had a heartattack. xD

It was a fun dream.

I hate it when you cant remember your dreams, it's honestly like a pitch blakc hole. =|

I've had one before about kissing Doctor No. 10. Almost 90% of my dreams are bizarre and a bit adult. What? I can't help it when I'm unconcious! D:

I've had one before about kissing Doctor No. 10. Almost 90% of my dreams are bizarre and a bit adult. What? I can't help it when I'm unconcious! D:
xDD

Lol, omg we actually are unconcious. o.o

Freaky.

Omg I just remembered. o.o

Last night I had a dream that my best friend, Sarah was a spider. And she ate me. D:

I had this very strange dream that my friend's crush asked me out. I was all like, "Hello? I'm already taken?" And he's like, "OK. See you there at 7!" And then it was all weird. I didn't go, and then he had a huge zit, and then he said, "Because you didn't go, there's a zit on my head!" And I'm like, "Just because I didn't go with you doesn't mean a zit pops up magically one minute after I'm late. Did you not hear me?!" And then he gets all mad and offended and says, "Well..err...how do you know that I'm not cursed?" The weirdest dreams always seem to crawl into my head. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back