Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiOfDoom

Reaction score
I have lots of dreams to tell. Tell me yours and I will tell you mine. LOL or LOS. <LOS means lots of scares.>

I remember one dream where i was flying on the back of a turtle.

When I was 4, I remember one like this...

I was in the swimming baths. I got out, then every one got out and turned to monsters!...

End of memory. I was hysterical wher I woke. The n I get dreams about fire, scary fire, I hate it! (I'm 9)

I had this odd, scary dream a few nights ago.....

I was at my school, and there was this movie theater in the school (don't ask why xD) and me and a few of my friends went to watch a movie. We sat in there with popcorn and pop, and the movie started. All of a sudden, the screen went black and the lights went totally out. Me and my friends were very scared, so we rushed from our seats. The ground shook and a joker appeared in the screen, and started laughing at us. We screamed and ran to our classroom. We told the teacher, and her and the rest of teh class came to check it out. Once in the theater, we all sat down and waited. The lights turned dim, and a movie began. As I expected, the screen turned black and the joker face appeared again. The class screamed and yelped, rushing to the doors. The joker popped out of teh screen, locking the doors before we could reach them. "Watch out! He gives out diseases!" my teacher yelled, almost in tears. Everybody sat down, backing away from the evil joker. He grinned evily and pointed at various people. "Lung disease." "Heart disease." "Disease...." Before he could do anymore harm, we got up and headed to the door. As a class, we busted through and ran down the hallway. There was nothing on the walls except for tape, and they had turned into a greyish color. Screaming and crying, we kept racing through the empty school. It had turned into a maze. At long last, we found a small grey door. We opened it and walked through. We were in this very proper room with men and women in dress clothes. The ground started to shake again, and my teacher turned to me and yelled, "Stephanie! Wake up before it's too late!" I woke up frightened.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have alot of strange dreams. Plane 36... that's all I can remember from one of my dreams.

I had another dream where me and a computer game character fell off a bridge with a tornado on it... into a river leading to waterfall... leading to some sharp rocks.. x_x'

I had a TamaTalk house party dream one time. Jamie__Rox, TamagirlDesy, Nummy, Olber The Scout, Sweet Kandi, DarkCore, Roar The Tiger, TamaGirliey, ChocoSilver, fridgos, uhhhh... alot more xD

All I can remember is that Olber got into a scrap with DarkCore and I tried to break it up but I was stopped because somebodeh named fridgos broke my computer xD so I had to fix that and then I found Sweet Kandi in my room smuggling my penguin plushies xP such fun.

Oh, and TamaGirliey, me and Nummy were walking around together basically the entire duration of the party... 'twas fun. :3

I had this odd, scary dream a few nights ago.....
I was at my school, and there was this movie theater in the school (don't ask why xD) and me and a few of my friends went to watch a movie. We sat in there with popcorn and pop, and the movie started. All of a sudden, the screen went black and the lights went totally out. Me and my friends were very scared, so we rushed from our seats. The ground shook and a joker appeared in the screen, and started laughing at us. We screamed and ran to our classroom. We told the teacher, and her and the rest of teh class came to check it out. Once in the theater, we all sat down and waited. The lights turned dim, and a movie began. As I expected, the screen turned black and the joker face appeared again. The class screamed and yelped, rushing to the doors. The joker popped out of teh screen, locking the doors before we could reach them. "Watch out! He gives out diseases!" my teacher yelled, almost in tears. Everybody sat down, backing away from the evil joker. He grinned evily and pointed at various people. "Lung disease." "Heart disease." "Disease...." Before he could do anymore harm, we got up and headed to the door. As a class, we busted through and ran down the hallway. There was nothing on the walls except for tape, and they had turned into a greyish color. Screaming and crying, we kept racing through the empty school. It had turned into a maze. At long last, we found a small grey door. We opened it and walked through. We were in this very proper room with men and women in dress clothes. The ground started to shake again, and my teacher turned to me and yelled, "Stephanie! Wake up before it's too late!" I woke up frightened.

*Tgd*
wow, scary! :( :furawatchi: ;)

This morning I had the wierdest dream.

I was in this shopping center and my dad had told me to start the truk. Then when I turned on the truk I realized that my foot was on the gas petal. So I was crazily driving around when a sharp turn came! I turned the steering wheel and I landed on the grass and then I crashed into McDonald"s!!!!!!!!!! :(

I have alot of strange dreams. Plane 36... that's all I can remember from one of my dreams.
I had another dream where me and a computer game character fell off a bridge with a tornado on it... into a river leading to waterfall... leading to some sharp rocks.. x_x'

I had a TamaTalk house party dream one time. Jamie__Rox, TamagirlDesy, Nummy, Olber The Scout, Sweet Kandi, DarkCore, Roar The Tiger, TamaGirliey, ChocoSilver, fridgos, uhhhh... alot more xD

All I can remember is that Olber got into a scrap with DarkCore and I tried to break it up but I was stopped because somebodeh named fridgos broke my computer xD so I had to fix that and then I found Sweet Kandi in my room smuggling my penguin plushies xP such fun.

Oh, and TamaGirliey, me and Nummy were walking around together basically the entire duration of the party... 'twas fun. :3
XD PENGUIN!

I had one......

I was without my room, I died, tortured people, I went online, hacked Tamatalk (Admins account) , and well put Adult images on it, I banned TamaMum, Rachelgotchi, and I ate everyone else, the survivors got shot with a Bazooka and then they blew up

Twas fun!

XD PENGUIN!
I had one......

I was without my room, I died, tortured people, I went online, hacked Tamatalk (Admins account) , and well put Adult images on it, I banned TamaMum, Rachelgotchi, and I ate everyone else, the survivors got shot with a Bazooka and then they blew up

Twas fun!
Ok weird, but so are my dreams:

I had a dream i was in a basement and a dream that i was flying and a dream i was in a gameboy game , and some person was driving me somewhere and while the car was moving they got out of the car and i was still in the back seat seat screaming my head off. And soo sooooo soo soooo much more!

xD Tamatalky dreams? I got some!

#1: I went onto Tamatalk. I got yellow karma, and then no karma, then orange karma. xD All in a matter of seconds. A guide had been messing with my karma bar.

#2: I was at rachelgotchis home, and she reseived a mystery present out of thin air. We tried to figure out who sent it, so we searched her house (which actually was my house XP) for the person. Now mind you, we were the only two in the house. Suddenly, we heard the tap water running and the toliet flush. "Omg.....somebody is in there!" RG whispered, backing away. Laughing, I burst it open and inside stood a surprised Jamie_Rox. RG started to laugh, and we all laughed with her. Jamie_Rox told us she sent the gift, and we all started playing in the Play Room (which is actually my brothers room XD).

#3: I was on Tamatalk when I reseievd a PM. The PM was titled, "It's your lucky day." and the sender was ??? o_O Being very curious, I opened the PM and a golden ticket flew out saying, "Dear Tamagirl_Desy, You are Tamatalk's new guide! Congratz! Thanks for being such a good member. Give yourself a cupcake." xD I started screaming in happiness and then got a PM from meowbark saying, "Congratz. meowmeowmeow barkbark hhahahahaha" o.o; XD

#4: I was talking to derek95 on MSN, and he said he'd come and visit me. :) So I told my mom and she got all prepared and ready. After a little while, I wondered what was taking him so long. So I hopped back onto the computer, logged onto MSN, and he said, "you'll hav to come to my house instead" So my Dad helped me pack some of my stuff and I got ready for the 3hr drive to derek95's house. When I got there, we sat on his couch down in the basement. He made me pick up his garbage, and then I went to explore his house. I walked into his bedroom, and a man was hunched over a computer. He turned and saw me. "Who are you?" he asked me. "Tamagirl_desy." I replied. The man grinned and shook my hand saying, "Derek's father. Pleased to meetcha." He left me in the room alone, so I left too. Once down in the kitchen, derek95 was in there too. He said we needed to go to the library. "Did you bring your bike?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Ok. Just use my scooter." So me and him went to the library. :angry:

Ta da!

*Tgd*

i was suffering from night mres they were sooo horible the were of the past and i dont wont to think about it no longer so there u go.

-xb :blink:

I had a TamaTalk house party dream one time. Jamie__Rox, TamagirlDesy, Nummy, Olber The Scout, Sweet Kandi, DarkCore, Roar The Tiger, TamaGirliey, ChocoSilver, fridgos, uhhhh... alot more
What did I do*? Meh who cares, I'm mad.

Once I had a dream where I could do what ever I liked ;) It lead to something bad I better not mention... :blink: :blink:

*as in how did I break the PC :mimitchi:

What did I do*? Meh who cares, I'm mad.
Once I had a dream where I could do what ever I liked ;) It lead to something bad I better not mention... :blink: :blink:

*as in how did I break the PC :mimitchi:
I don't remember. I was like "Yo, DC shut up!" and then TGD said "Uh oh...(at fridgos) your in big trouble!!" and I'm like 'Why?' and you said "I think your compy splode." xD

I have dreams with my obssesions and TamaGirliey in it xDD TG if youre reading this youll remember

Heheh, ok TamaGirliey was in mah health class and Naruto, Sasuke, Ed, Ryoga, Gaara, Shikamaru, and Kankuro were there(there was more I just cant remember). So then i saw Sasuke and i yelled out "SASUKEEEEE!!!! I WUBB YUUUUUUU!!!!" and i was gonna hug him but he moved so i fell flat on my face. Then TG saw Ed and she started screaming and going "ED ED ED ED ED!!! SIT WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!". "._." <<<<That was Ed's expression. So Sasuke sat infront of me and i poked him with a pencil until he slapped me xDD And Naruto sat behind TamaGirliey and kept asking her for ramen. OH OH OH OH AND SHIKAAA!!! He was sitting on the corner going "*sigh* What a drag..." Then Ryoga came in the room and i hugged him really tight...

Teh end

Oh yah

Naruto- from show Naruto

Sasuke- from show Naruto

Shikamaru- from Naruto

Kankuro- from Naruto

Ed- from FMA

Ryoga- from Ranma 1/2

Oh yeah, Kankuro was our teacher. I remember he was sitting in teh teacher's desk

XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD Ok oddly I found that hilarious.

Well...I had alot of dreams with Anime in it...I just can't rember any (XXXXXDDDDDDD)

I don't remember. I was like "Yo, DC shut up!" and then TGD said "Uh oh...(at fridgos) your in big trouble!!" and I'm like 'Why?' and you said "I think your compy splode." xD
YAY! Thats more like me! Messing around with things I shouldnt! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back