Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamt I was at a concert last night. I can't remeber what concert it was though... xP

I remember when I was eight (when I actually DID sleep), I remember I dreamed of my tamagotchi was a Gozarutchi, and he was hungry so he popped write out the screen and yelled, "GIMME A FOOD KAZOOKA!!!!!!!!" :huh: I had no idea what a food kazooka was so I just gave him some bread. That wasnt what he wanted so he kicked me in the face but then suddenly he exploded. :D Then a Ojitchi popped up in front of my face so I stomped on him like a bug for no reason. :mimitchi:

That dream was sooo random!

Well... I had this dream last night...

Admin was a spider... a really big one. He was in this cave thinger on his computer, and all of a sudden this giant tarantula falls from no where and they start fighting. Then Admin (as a spider) comes to my house, announcing that the big tarantula has hacked TamaTalk. So then, some kid comes over and we go on this secret mission. There's this light that zaps people at random times when you walk in this one spot. So we're running, and I dive over the light, just before getting zapped. So we run, and then we skate down the roads in our tennis shoes. lol! So then, my friend comes over and takes me inside this mountain thing with all these girly girls in it. Everything was pink! So we're running up this endless pink staircase, where there's all these sparkles and hearts and stars. Then there's this teacher, in a pink dress of course, and she says she's training us to be princesses. So me and my friend finally get in this elevator thing where there's a unicorn and you have to jump off of it and grab a crown. So all the girls do that, and then me and my friend find this cloud room thing and get in. Then we start painting our nails with pink nailpolish. At last, we've all reacher the top of the mountain. You could see this beautiful clear-bue river. We all look at our teacher and she tells us, "To become a princess, you must jump." So we were suppose to jump off of this 5,000 foot cliff to become a princess. Everybody shrieks in fear, then the teacher pushes a girl off. She falls, and in 5 seconds she hits the water. Then we all do the wave. lol! Then about 4 other girls jump, and we all do the wave again. We look down and see them in red and yellow tube thingers. The teacher looks at me and says, "You're next." She pushes me, and I grab the cliff with one hand. In the other hand, I have a lemon starburst, which I eat. lol! Then my friend helps me back up, and I eat more starburst. And then I woke up...

That was a very odd dream...

Okay, so last night I had this dream of alot of people I know on TamaTalk....

Okay so I was in my house, I went to restock the fridge with cokes (as always) and then I got some chips and went back to my room. So I am sitting here, ya know on tamatalk, then I heard something hit my window. I went to go look and someone was peeking in on me.. I had no idea who in the world it was, until I opened the window. It was TG_D. Oh gosh... She went crazy on me. She jumped through my window, and then closed the window back. I was all.. "You know where I live??.." And she stared at me and said "Got any coke?" I thought she was crazy, I never thought she was a fan of coke. SO I showed her the fridge and she took about three cokes, and then went into the living room and started watching American Idol. So I got a coke and sat down and watch it with her. We were laughing our butts off at people wh thought they could sing, but couldn't. So then I hear the door bell, so I pause the T.V, and go to answer it.

Guess who? xD It was MeowBark. She slammed the door shut, and said someone was after her, so TG_D, looks at her all serious, and suddenly starts laughing out of no where. So then, MeowBark watches American Idol with TG_D.

I hear someone jumping on my trampoline. SO I look out the back door and two other people were out there. One person playing with my dogs, another on my tranpoline. SweetKandi was on my Trapoline ( xD ) and tenniswinner was playing with my dogs. So they come inside, and they all get cokes and be lazy bums and watch American Idol like everyone else has...

Then somebody brakes some glass thing in my parents room and I heard somebody go "OOPS!" So I ran back there.

Guess who? It was Jamie_Rox.

She pointed at it and said "I broked it! Oopsy!" and ran into the living room. Then she decided to be a lazy bum to. So I walk back into the living room, and SweetKandi has set up herown little penguin island thing right infront of my back door.

She was laying in this hamock thing. And I tried to get in the kitchen, then she looked at me and said "Nice party." and Im all "WHAT PARTY?!?!" and then it turns out, CuteDancerRachel came over and called my other TT friends, and there was a party back in my room.

So back in my room CuteDancerRachel is chillin and laughing on my bed, Frdgos messing around on my computer, and somebody playing with my pink polkadot chandileir lamp. (turning it off and on)

So then I walk into my kitchen, RachelGotchi is smiling and making toast. For the lazy bums in my living room of course.

So then TG_D starts jumping around going "MORE COKE,MORE COKE!" and laughing and making weird faces.

Then I woke up.

That was the best dreams ever.

I dreamed these two in one night.

1. I dreamed that one of my cousins father-in-law was some seireal killer, which didn't make any sense for who he was. x.X Plus don't really know the man so why would I dream about him.

2. Next I went to the park with my brother. People were swimming in the lake even though it was freezing. I for some reason followed suit and got in the water to swim.

There is one dream that still is fresh in my mind, even though its been a long time since I dreamed it. It was the end of the world and meteors were falling from the sky and as one dropped on or near my home I woke up.

Who knows why we dream what we dream.

Okay so I was in my house, I went to restock the fridge with cokes (as always) and then I got some chips and went back to my room. So I am sitting here, ya know on tamatalk, then I heard something hit my window. I went to go look and someone was peeking in on me.. I had no idea who in the world it was, until I opened the window. It was TG_D. Oh gosh... She went crazy on me. She jumped through my window, and then closed the window back. I was all.. "You know where I live??.." And she stared at me and said "Got any coke?" I thought she was crazy, I never thought she was a fan of coke. SO I showed her the fridge and she took about three cokes, and then went into the living room and started watching American Idol. So I got a coke and sat down and watch it with her. We were laughing our butts off at people wh thought they could sing, but couldn't. So then I hear the door bell, so I pause the T.V, and go to answer it.

Guess who? xD It was MeowBark. She slammed the door shut, and said someone was after her, so TG_D, looks at her all serious, and suddenly starts laughing out of no where. So then, MeowBark watches American Idol with TG_D.

I hear someone jumping on my trampoline. SO I look out the back door and two other people were out there. One person playing with my dogs, another on my tranpoline. SweetKandi was on my Trapoline ( xD ) and tenniswinner was playing with my dogs. So they come inside, and they all get cokes and be lazy bums and watch American Idol like everyone else has...

Then somebody brakes some glass thing in my parents room and I heard somebody go "OOPS!" So I ran back there.

She pointed at it and said "I broked it! Oopsy!" and ran into the living room. Then she decided to be a lazy bum to. So I walk back into the living room, and SweetKandi has set up herown little penguin island thing right infront of my back door.

She was laying in this hamock thing. And I tried to get in the kitchen, then she looked at me and said "Nice party." and Im all "WHAT PARTY?!?!" and then it turns out, CuteDancerRachel came over and called my other TT friends, and there was a party back in my room.

So back in my room CuteDancerRachel is chillin and laughing on my bed, Frdgos messing around on my computer, and somebody playing with my pink polkadot chandileir lamp. (turning it off and on)

So then I walk into my kitchen, RachelGotchi is smiling and making toast. For the lazy bums in my living room of course.

So then TG_D starts jumping around going "MORE COKE,MORE COKE!" and laughing and making weird faces.

Then I woke up.

I guess fridgos messes with computers in everbody's dreams, eh? :)

Toast? Why o nearth would I make toast? If anything I'd make a waffle. xD

I guess fridgos messes with computers in everbody's dreams, eh? :)
Toast? Why o nearth would I make toast? If anything I'd make a waffle. xD
I don't know why you were making toast, you just were, buttering it all up and stuff.

And my dream was kinda like a movie because right before the dream was over, I saw SK sitting in her hammock on her island, and then she suddenly went "SQUAK" and then it went all black and I woke up.

Then I woke up.

Haha! Maybe my Nintendogs are getting to my head... lol!

well ive always dreamedof being a famous horseback rider and if you want me tell more you got to tell me one of yours

jack is so cool i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, if I appear in ANYBODY ELSES DREAM with a PC in it with me held responsible. I'm going to EXPLODE :)

Then again...I have been know to skip homework and go on my PC :3

Look, if I appear in ANYBODY ELSES DREAM with a PC in it with me held responsible. I'm going to EXPLODE :) Then again...I have been know to skip homework and go on my PC :3
But you didn't splode my computer.

You put a virus on it, but it didn't splode..

Me so cwumsy! :)
lol.

I think when I saw you onmy computer you were singing a song I made up in library one time when I was bored.

You were singing this.

I had a unicorn and his name was Bob

Bob was a happy unicorn for no apparent reason.

No one ever rode him and he cried everyday.

But Bob was a happy unicorn for no apparent reason.

That was the song I made up because I was hyper and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back