Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what kind of dream did you have?

• normal (tell us!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • weird

• the best thing happened to you

• scary

• the worst thing happened to you

• the thing you wanted to dream about

• gross

• about your crush

• i had no dream!

• i can't remember....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I've been having dreams everynight. x.x

Not so fun when they are just... creepish.

that was a hard one because it was both about my crush and the best thing that ever happened to me. he actually noticed me and liked me......................i suck dont i???

then why did u just post this 4 nothing*not trying 2 b mEaN*
And why did you post that? ;)

Sorry, sorry, I'll contribute. The best dream I have ever had was a follows:

I am swimming in a cathedral (completely submerged, so it is possible to swim all the way up to the ceiling), and I can breathe underwater. I realise that I have to find "clues" (for what, I don't know, but I knew it was important). So I swim around, picking up objects, and put them into the clue box. If it's a proper clue, a green light shines, and the cathedral gets bigger and more beautiful. If it's not, nothing happens and I have to find a better clue. If I remember correctly, I ended up with the cathedral growing so big that it turned into the world.

Fastastic.

I had this one where this one girl(with i hate) from school wanted to babysit my tama and I said "No I don't trust you!"(with i don't)...Plus it was in the middle of the night in in my sisters bedroom with made it weird...and scary

I have had at least two dreams where I was walking around a bunch of people (in and out of school)- without pants.

x.X

that would go under emberrasing (sp?) which i didn't put.... Oops![SIZE=14pt] <:[[/SIZE]

I said this somewhere on a different topic like this, but sometimes my dreams like, see the future or places I never seen before, then I accually go there. It's so weird..

Anyway, most of the time I can fly, in just about every dream I can fly, it's pretty wicked.

Last night I had this weird dream where I was babysitting these kids I know and we almost got hit by a snow mobile (I hear them alot outside my house so I guess that's why it's in my dream) and we went into this house and played hide-and-seek with the "Happy Tree Friends". If anyone has ever seen that show they know how my dream turned out.

Anyway, here's a weird dream I had in Kindergarden...

It was me and my friend in this sewer, and there was this big clock. It started to tick, and tick, and tick, until it got to the 5. Then it stopped and my friend turned into a rat! Then my dream ended...

And the weird thing is, in grade 5 my friend suddenly got diabetes...

i won the lottery and became a 999999999 millionire

I kinda had a dream where I was a millionare but it didn't turn out well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back