Dropped by to say hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
Yes I'm an old member of this community lol but just dropped by to say hi. This was actually the first forum I've ever joined before and was quite young (10 yrs old). And just remembering the website and all the people here gave me the old memory nostalgia so thought I'd say hi! :)

I'm still addicted to Puzzle and Dragons (which was my topic last time I came here lol) but hope to visit more often! Can't believe how much everything changed after so many years D:

Tamafan says hi to tamafan

hello tamafan

now there are two tamafans

Hello I recently came back to this site myself. Seems like this site just died since the last time I was here. Hoping I just hit during a slow patch. I was 18 when I joined this site and was very immature for my age. More mature now then back then. My old posts embarrass me.People still think I'm on the the immature side IRL though.(must be my Tamagotchi and toy collecting habit that does it)

Nice to see you all! And me too, I get embarrased too when I see my posts from when I was 10 yrs old lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back