Dropped/Scratches.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 im not sure but atlease 20 times( thats splited out of 6 tamas!)

2. 5 out of 6 of my tamas have no scratches and 1 of my tamas has a realy little scratch but its barily noticeable!!!

My V4 tamagotchi has a lot of scratches on it I probably dropped it maybe oh 10 before?

My V5 tamagotchi has no scratches and has been dropped maybe 5 times.

Well mine has like over 100 scratches :( and has been dropped 20 times but it is like 4 years old :(

I've had my v3 that I'm raising for 2 years and the screen has about 3 very very light scratches. You can only see them if you put it in light and look very close.

I've never dropped any of my Tama's seeing as they are always in my pocket or on the table near by when I'm not playing with them.

As for scratchs I'm a bit of a fantatic with that since I don't want the paint job or the screen to be ruined so I make sure I tape the keychain to the back so it doesn't move and scratch anything.

if the light shines on the screen of my famitama just right you can see hundreds of tiny scratches o_O

maybe it got beat up on it's trip from japan to california. but it was packaged o_O

I don't think I've ever dropped my famitama, but I probably have dropped my v4.5 lots of times because I've had it over a year.

same for my famitama, if you shine the light on my v4.5 on the screen just right you can se scratches. but just a few.

:wacko:

Question one: How many time have you/do you drop your tamagotchi?

Around 10 times a day. I am hopeless and clumsy :D

Question two: How many scratches do you have on your tamagotchi?

One or two small and faint scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back