Drugs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I don't get those people who like to sniff toxic fumes from cleaners and gasoline and such. I recall reading or watching a thing about it how some reserves in Canada have such a high rate of that problem going on >_> Now THAT will kill the brain cells quickly.
I've inhaled white-out before. I sat with my nose over it for a minute or two, then I inhaled deeply. At the inhale my head fogged up & it got hard for me to breath. It wasn't a good feeling. :furawatchi: So I dun inhale anything anymore, as if you are seriously inhaling fumes you would feel even worse than I felt. x-x

TL, on the whole alcoholic thing, it is a very stereo-typical classification, isn't it? We did a unit in health class this year on drugs//alcohol, & we watched a video on an alcoholic father abusing his family & his life going down the drain. It was basically, "if you drink alcohol, this will happen to you." And that is definatley not the case. People react to alcohol differently than other people.

@ Becca~ I absolutely love the wine I drink at church. I would drink the whole glass if I could. x-x

I've inhaled white-out before. I sat with my nose over it for a minute or two, then I inhaled deeply. At the inhale my head fogged up & it got hard for me to breath. It wasn't a good feeling. :furawatchi: So I dun inhale anything anymore, as if you are seriously inhaling fumes you would feel even worse than I felt. x-x
TL, on the whole alcoholic thing, it is a very stereo-typical classification, isn't it? We did a unit in health class this year on drugs//alcohol, & we watched a video on an alcoholic father abusing his family & his life going down the drain. It was basically, "if you drink alcohol, this will happen to you." And that is definatley not the case. People react to alcohol differently than other people.

@ Becca~ I absolutely love the wine I drink at church. I would drink the whole glass if I could. x-x
I think white out actually smells nice. I don't sit and inhale it, but it smells kind of good. Like fresh paint. ;_;

I've inhaled white-out before. I sat with my nose over it for a minute or two, then I inhaled deeply. At the inhale my head fogged up & it got hard for me to breath. It wasn't a good feeling. :blink: So I dun inhale anything anymore, as if you are seriously inhaling fumes you would feel even worse than I felt. x-x

Well one sniff won't screw you up, but I'm talking about kids who do that over and over recreationally on a normal basis, that's just messed up >_> probably just as brain killing as other hard drugs out there.

As for the alcoholic stereotype, yeah I saw a video like that too years ago I think. I'll admit it was a tough time when my mother was actively drinking, but that's to be expected. She mostly just slept. As I said though that was years ago :blink:

No, apart from some Liquor and a few other forms of alcohol in my chocolates and christmas pudding.

I won't drink either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back