Drummers Code.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz!

Reaction score
1. IF YOUR FELLOW DRUMMER GETS MARRIED, YOU ARE THEIR MAID OF HONOUR. THE SAME IF YOU GET MARRIED, ONLY REVERSED.

2. ONLY DRUMMERS CAN TALK OF THE DRUMMER CODE

3. DRUMMERS CAN MAKE UP RUMOUR POST STUFF AND IT BECOMES TRUE

4. DRUMMERS MUST GO SHOPPING FOR TACKY STUFF TOGETHER

5. DRUMMERS CROSS-DRESS TOGETHER AND IT'S NEVER WEIRD.

6. DRUMMERS LOVE COFFEE

7. DRUMMERS... PLAY DRUMS.

8. DRUMMERS MUST WATCH THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW TOGETHER AND SING ALONG

9. DRUMMERS ALWAYS GIVE EACH OTHER MOVIE/SONG RECS.

10. TRUE DRUMMERS DON'T THINK THAT HEATH LEDGER'S CAREER WAS SCREWED OVER BY BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN. IN FACT, THEY CRY WHEN THEY WATCH IT... HYSTERICALLY

11. DRUMMERS WILL ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER AND BE THERE AS A SHOULDER TO CRY ON WHEN LOVED ONES LEAVE/CHEAT OR JUST FLAT OUT PESTER YOU.

12. DRUMMERS WILL PESTER THEIR FELLOW DRUMMERS IN A NON-HARMFUL MANNER WHEN THEIR FELLOW DRUMMERS LIKE SOMEBODY

13. DRUMMERS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO STUFF WHEN THEY'RE DRUNK. SO THERE.

14. DRUMMERS CAN POST SHIRTLESS OR NUDE PICTURES OF THEMSELVES AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE...

15. DRUMMERS, BY NATURE, ARE SEXY

16. DRUMMERS ARE ALWAYS FIRST. BASSISTS ARE A CLOSE SECOND, BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM SINCE THEY HAVE NO CODE.

17. DRUMMERS LOVE EACH OTHER UNCONDITIONALLY. PLATONICALLY, YOU PERVERT, BECAUSE DRUMMERS COULD BE LIKE THAT BUT MOST OF THE TIME THEY AREN'T. THEY'RE JUST CUDDLY DUDE(TTE)S

18. DRUMMERS CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PETS AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT.

19. ADDING ONTO THAT, DRUMMERS ALWAYS HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR ANIMALS.

20. DRUMMERS ALWAYS LOOK GOOD WITH BEARDS. AND WITHOUT THEM [sEE # 14]

21. DRUMMERS CAN PULL OFF ANY LOOK. INCLUDING KITTY SUSPENDERS THEIR BASSIST FRIEND BUYS THEM AND INSISTS THEY WEAR

22. DRUMMERS ARE ALWAYS NICE TO THEIR BASSIST FRIENDS, EVEN IF THEY WANT TO BASH THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH A RANDOM CHEAP SNARE DRUM.

23. DRUMMERS WILL NEVER SMASH THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER ON THE HEAD WITH A SNARE NO MATTER HOW MAD THEY ARE AT THEM. THEY'RE TOO CLASSY FOR THAT.

24. DRUMMERS DON'T PEE SITTING DOWN UNLESS THEY'RE HURT REALLY BAD. NOT EVEN IF THEY'RE A GIRL

Some of them might make no sense to you, but they do to me and my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear upon (most of) the rules on this Drummers Code.

THere are a few I must say i can't really live with *coughthelastonecough*

Drummers pwn so bad we get our own friggin code!!!

Nobody abides by the last one, but it's okay. The drummer Gods don't watch you pee.

XD

XD

Too bad I dun have suspenders =P

And I hate coffee o.o

And how can girls pee standing up? You'd have to like, stand above the toilet or something o_O

I swear that I will abide upon these rules =D (Most of them, anyway x])

~Mew

Gasp! How are bassists not important! I take offence! Also, you forgot one rule. "They will not kill any rythem guitarist, even if they crash into their set." *coughfrankierocough*

These rules are the truth. :huh:

I will add these to the rules I will make myself follow (after the ten commandments of Gerard Way, Bob Bryar, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Frank Iero, and Bob Bryar...(again))

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back