Dry Skin Dx

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Shay

Reaction score
United States, stalking you. Turn around.
It all started when I tried this Aloe Vera gel my aunt recommended about a week ago. My hands have been extremely dry ever since, and no matter what lotions I use the dryness still won't go away. Anyone have suggestions?

I've got the same problem. And when I wash my hands they get all red and then they just dry out and crack. DDD: It's such a pain.

There is a type of hand repair stuff called Aquaphor. It saves my hands every winter (Except I can't find the bottle I have currently so my hands are dying. xD). It's definitely worth the try. It works great on lips, too.

I've got the same problem. And when I wash my hands they get all red and then they just dry out and crack. DDD: It's such a pain.
There is a type of hand repair stuff called Aquaphor. It saves my hands every winter (Except I can't find the bottle I have currently so my hands are dying. xD). It's definitely worth the try. It works great on lips, too.
My dad has something like that. I used it, and it helped some of the dryness go away. I also use one of those softening stones your supposed to use on you feet, but I put some lotion on it and used it on my hands. It helped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back