DS Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what game should i get for my Nintendo DS

• Animal Crossing:wild worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wario ware Touched

• Mario Kart DS

• Yoshi's Touch & Go

• Yoshi's Island DS

• Super Princess Peach

• Elite Beat Agents

• Kirby: Sqeak Sqad

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite ds games are Hamsterz by ubisoft and new mario brothers x well thats my opinion

Im not a video-game-type person, but Nintendogs would be cool.

But you said you already had it, so... I don't know. ;)

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
You should so get Ninten Dogs.They are awsome!But it is totally your choice. B) :D :angry: :angry: :angry: B)

i think u should get a diffrent game than wat u posted cause they all sound stuped and it probly would be a waste of money.... :blink:

animal crossing wild world is the best u should get it! every day something new happens and it also has nintedo wifi so u can connect with ur friends! for more info go to www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

You should get Kirby:Squeak Squad or Pokemon Diamond.Both are exiting for hours and hours.

You should definatley get Animal Crossing: Wild World. I have it and that game is AWESOME!!! It's like, one of the coolest games ever made! Plus it's really fun too. Even more fun if you have Wi-Fi, but even without it, it's loads of fun.

It's awesome because you can do almost anything you want in your town. Your a human and you live in a town of up to 8 animals (doesn't include the post office animals, mayor, clothes shop, shop, or the gate or special characters).

C~M

If you enjoy pure classics, get New Super Mario bros, I have it and Its the best game I own.

I haven't played AC:WW so I dont know how good it is.

I got Super Mario bros becuase I remember when the Original Came out. It was Awesome. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Super Mario bros becuase I remember when the Original Came out. It was Awesome. =D
Wait, your like in your late 20's/early 30's? Super Mario Bros. first came out in the 1980's.

ACWW! It's litterally YEARS of fun! I've been addicted to that game for a year now...well...until i had New Super Mario Bros...

But that's just because it's a new game, i still play ACWW every day!

Get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back