D's TamaGo (Blue Shell Design) Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
I't a blue tamago with a memetchi face plate and memetchi figurine.

I also got a Chamametchi figurine and faceplate.

I won these from shawdy's contest on the tama yama wuv site.

I came in second.

I'm restarting again.

Message or comment me on my profile about my log.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my tama evolved into Hoshitchi (the star thingy)

For a toddler she evolved into a Chuchutchi (red blob)

Now she's Pipotchi (teenager blob thingy)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pipotchi: Unbelivable, taht terrible guardin of mine ddidnt even care fo me muc wen i was lil toddler. i havent even been to tamatown yet, she says taht it won't let me visit it (bad connection). I'm sick of playin wit my toys

My bad Pipotchi was an adult hah. Well she married old, but to the young hot fine cool Kuromametchi

and they had a kid :D

----------------------------

Otokitchi: That Kuro is amazing at night. I'm going to spare the details. He's so mean when he laughs at me when I fall of my rocking horse, but that just makes him look sexier so how can I stay mad. Plus he loves me for who I am and not how old I am. Our kid is growing up fine. I'm expecting that tomorrow will be our last day with our child. My husband and I will be playing with Chamametchi's toys from her store that we bought. Night!

Last night was fun. I took so many photos. I'll post them once, Otokitchi and Kuro leave. I even got a photo of them kissing while their child was sitting on the head of a teddy bear grinning.

Otokitchi: HAHAHAH. Kuro makes the most funniest expression when he's scared or shocked. So our child was building a house out of blocks and it fell on her. Kuro freaked out,we thought she was squashed, but in the end she pops out just fine. Kuro wasn't happy though, when I rode the rocking chair with our child and we both fell XD.

OMG!!!! I'm already on the 3rd gen I have

Ojitchi married to Makiko. They're just married so it'll be a while till they have a kid.

I think Gen2 was when I had a boy and it grew into an oldie,, I can't remember who he married though :/ You know what I think I was trying to get Oyajitchi so I married my Ojitchi to Otokitchi, but that didn't work because my gen 3 grew up into Gozarutchi and then now it is Ojitchi,,,,,,,,,probably cuz of the bad care.

Anyways I'm trying to take better care of them now

LIP Gen 2 Tamas :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back