D's Tamago Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
Well as soon as i got home from the trip, i received my tamago from the mail. I't a blue tamago with a memetchi face plate and memetchi figurine.

I also got a Chamametchi figurine and faceplate. I won these from shawdy's contest on the tama yama wuv site. I came in second :)

Anywayz my tama is a girl and she turned into toddler: Hoshitchi (a star) She weighs 17 lbs.

I put her in a time-out because she had an accident as soon as we got home from the arcade. She ate a lot.

I'm going to take her to tamatown

I'll update later.

Sept 7th

She's Shelltchi

Sept 8th

A lil difficult for me to take care of her, but I've been so busy lately

Sept 9th she's pipotchi

I keep thinking that she's a he

I'm waiting for marriage

Sept 10th

trying to find a battery for my v5 so i can connect them

Later

i fed Pipotchi a lot of milk fromthe snack section

and she got real bloated. se stopped eating and didn't want to go anywhere. So I tried the medicine and when she had some, 8 turds came out, it was nasty, but she wasn't bloated anymore. I got the mop out and cleaned it up. Her weight went to down to 72 pounds (it was 99 before)

I think if you're tama almost becomes 100 it does that.

I tested this 2 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 11th idk for sure when but she became Otokitchi, the senior tama. I'm kind of sad, but it's been a while since I've had an oldie.

Sept 12th

Otokitchi got married to Gozarutchi, I was so happy!

They're so cute together. I bought some stuff for them. Some skates, after some practice they were able to do spins and not fall down. I also got a big teddy bear. They cuddle with it, then my tama sits next to Gozarutchi and sometimes they kiss. So romantic.

Otokitchi is rude when it comes to the rocking horse. She does not share it with Gozarutchi. Sometimes the horse goes down and she falls off, and then Gozarutchi can't help but laugh at her. Couple schisms :furawatchi:

They got bloated together on milk. It looked weird seeing Gozarutchi fat. When/if we get the site updated, i will go back and post pictures. It's so cute to see them sleep together.

Sept 13th

I hate it when i take Gozarutchi's wife to go play games, but hey she's the one who works around here to make money. He gets angry or sad, I can't tell. But when we walk out that door, he shows his little teeth. It's weird since he has a mask. Maybe there's a small slit or the mask like forms his mouth very well. NO he has to have a slit, because how else does he brush his teeth, unless the mask is apart of him,,,, CREEPY, but he's still my fav character.

Sept 14th

They had a baby

we did so many things together.

They snuggled with a teddy bear, the boy was on the top and husband and wife at the bottom. Instead of oyotchi not sharing her rocking horse she rides with her baby, Gozarutchi is pleased to see this. They also played with the doll house. the ducks got reduced by one since there wasn't that much space.

Sept 15th

Last day to hang with the parents. We got the play house, not much action there. I loved skating though, it's so much fun, except sometimes when they fall.

Sept 16th

----I'm trying something new, after testing the first gen 1, after a while blogging will be repetitive, so I'll pretend to be my tama blogging with feelings and the whole shabang------

Me: Today the parents left and my tama evolved into toddler: Ahiruku

Tama: Toda wus a sadd daa for meeee, my momy and dady left. My cartaker to goooood car of meee, i weagh 25 ponds, nd at the park i met kuchipatchi. my cartaker bot me a slide,, im not alowed to skate yet.

Sept 17th

Me: I'm not sure if it was on the 17th or 18th, but my tama evolved into teen kilolotchi,, looks like a pink cat.

--

Kilo: Ma caretaker is kool. She finally helpt me win long jumper, we found out that pressin the b or c button makes me jump farther. So ya its all goodd

Sept 18th

Me: I'm trying to make him wear the fairy costume, but i think he won't wear it because he's a guy.

Kilo: Evn thouh shes takin good care of mee, i refuse to ware the fairy costum for its to big.

Sept 19th

Me :My tama actually evolved into kuromametchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuro: It's all good, I'm feeling cool, heh.

I wonder who I will marry.

Since I didn't want to disappoint my caretaker I put on the costume. I look pretty sexy with wings.

Sept 20th

Me: Tamatown still isn't working, maybe because my connection is slow.

Kuromametchi: I weigh 40lbs and my friendship is pretty tight with Toni, my training is 9 points and I should be able to marry tomorrow. Heh I still can't wait to see who it'll be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept. 21st 2010- Oct. 7th 2010

It's been difficult trying to keep up to date, because of Highschool and settling into our new apartment.....wait did I say new apartment? We're actually still in a hotel,,,soon leaving the hotel,,,hopefully.

Anyways since I lost track of time I won't post the voices. I'll begin doing that tomorrow, I'll just post a quick summary.

Sept 21st Kuromametchi gets married to Makiko.

They happily have a baby I think on the 23rd and it's a girl. :p

And unfortunately on Sept 25th (I think) Kuromametchi and his beautiful wife move on and leave me with their little girl.

I begin raising her, but I become busy so instead of ending up dead I pause until now,, i will now unpause her. She's Belltchi right now (so cute). I gave her some milk.

Now I will go make a memorial for Kuromametchi,,, which I should've done a long time ago. :nazotchi:

Oct. 9th 2010

Me: Still Pipotchi,,and since I got addicted to my old Harvest Moon DS game, you can only imagine how much care she recieved.

Pipotchi: this is upsetting im hungrey and im surrounded by my own crap youd think id have been bathroom traind by now

Oct 10th 2010

Me: Same

Pipotchi: Same as usal

Oct 11th 2010

Me: Idk how I did it but I managed to miss what adult Pipotchi became.

Otokitchi: Drat that wippersnapper, she missed my youth. Now I am old, at least I'm eligible to marry.

Oct 12th 2010

Me: So I woke her up and had her married to a lil green blob known as KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay

Otokitchi: At least she walked me over to the date place, now I don't have to die alone, and he's young. I love'm young.

Oct 13th 2010

Me: Having my bro take care of them right this minute.

Otokitchi: That old hot blob is doin nothing. I'm the one making the moola and he's just sitting around eating my food, at least I have that baby to look forward to.

Well this blog was a fail!!! All I can say is that my tamas kept dying at the time while I was setteling in and then school, but now tamago batteries are dead and I just feel like starting up my tamagotchi color, because I feel sad that I killed my generation off and so I'll come back to the tamago someday. Any comments and questions can be posted now. Thanks for reading.

Well I'm going to challenge myself, for tomorrow I will be doing my TMGC+C and Tamago. So the logging will begin tomorrow. Until I say I'm done logging for a while, please don't post any comments for the time being on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back