D's Tamagotchi +Color (Pink Shell Design)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
Well since my other log was a bust, I'm starting another one.

I lost all my generations, I reset it without knowing.

Message or comment me on my profile about my log.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 15th-September 17th

Well I took decent care of my tama for someone who hasn't played in a while. All my friends are all ooooh and aww over the color.

Well I first got

Baby: Nokotchi-duh (pink mushroom)

Toddler: Sakuramotchi (pink blob with leaf)

Teen: Ichigotchi (strawberry)

Adult: Marotchi (fat geisha XD)

Well I had to start over so I'm rebuying everthing. Need to get the codes again.

I expect to marry her off tomorrow.

Toni: Today is the day that I'm marrying off Marotchi. We did various activities together. We cleaned everything to.

Marotchi: Hrm, I nervous about the whole finding someone just like that. My guardian wants me to marry a ninja. Hopefully the matchmaker will provide one. Before I left I ate all my favorite foods, drank alcohol for celebration, played at the park in the sandbox with a lil fire blob boy, I went to the amusement park too, I cleaned the house, and washed myself. I am very excited. Well on the first try I got Gozarutchi!!! His lips tasted of his clothy mask. Weird yet amazing. I gave birth to a baby son. We played ball and he fell asleep, but now I must go back to tamatown and live with Gozarutchi there. I will maybe someday see my son. We're all on tama planet so it's all good. Toni you better take good care of my son.

RIP/Live In Peace whereever you are Marotchi Generation 1.

Toni:

Well tama evolved into Ahirukutchi as a blue duck thingy for a toddler.

Then later he evolved into Kikitchi (yellow monkey)for a teen.

Ahirukutchi: i ish allwayz plaid wit alot fur mii guarden lovs mi. She sayz tat mi momma had a good lif.

LATER

Kikitchi: I turned int0 Goku from Drag0n Ball Z wen my guardien b0t me te super her0 $et am qu!t poorr. fo biyin that is expensve.

Well I finally have an adult Nemutchi (purple tama with red sleeping cap)

Nemutchi: Well, I'm quite tired at the moment, so let's make this entry short and sweet. I played my guitar and went to the Gotchi King's palace and caught some gotchi coins. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'd probably have Nemutchi married by now, but lately I've been constantly having many storms. Which prevent me from going outside.

Anyways mostly I had to wash Nemutchi since he was dirty and I had those Band members on flying discs come visit him. I call them the Smexy Mexicans (not trying to be rascist) I just call them that cuz they look like that. Just a fun lil RP type of thing.

Well Nemutchi ended up marrying Meidotchi (maid looking blue bear)

btw RIP/LIP Gen2 Nemutchi

They produced a Kinotchi

which became a Kuribotchi and then a Kikitchi

Now my tama is GOZARUTCHI

HECK YES!!! fav one

-----------------------------------------------

Gozarutchi: yawns, life is good. I just want food and to maybe go to the lucky temple and sleep...........zzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I can't get Gozarutchi married cuz of the stupid storm. I've been getting a lot of those lately. Driving me nuts!! I even change the time. Still a storm. Maybe it will go away later.

---------------------------

Ha I still get to stay at home, I don't feel like getting married or having a kid.

Gozarutchi finally married Furawatchi yesterday. We went through several girls and he got her as a choice 2 times, so I knew that they were meant for each other

LIP Gozarutchi

--------------------

Goza's son is Ahirukuchi (green duck thing)

Due to the bad weather lately, I've managed to get 3 of the happy events

The rest rely on good weather, which I haven't been getting lately.

--------------------------

Ahiru: am wery sat. mi guarden dose nott play wit mi. nd te wether is bad, so we cant go utsidde. wahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back