DSi- discussion topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

so, ive been thinking about asking for a DSi for christmas, and from what ive seen, it looks really cool but, ive also heard some people say that its not worth it, so, could you please post your opinions about it here.

thank you sooo much,

Xxsuerstar_128xX ^_^

I honestly do think it's worth it. I got worried because a lot of people were saying that it wasn't, too.

My DS Lite's hinge broke so it had been driving me crazy. So I asked for a DSi for my birthday (October 3rd). I love it. Love love love it. The DSi shop is really cool, too. Flipnote Studio is a MUST BUY. Not buy. It's a free download. I spend hours on that thing. And everyone says the camera is terrible. It's not. If you're in the right lighting and have the right distance, it's better than a cell phone, I think. xP

I think you should look into getting one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thanks. I will ask for one for christmas since my birthday is so far away(April 2nd)

i like the pink one ^_^

Xxsuperstar_128xX

ok, thanks. I will ask for one for christmas since my birthday is so far away(April 2nd)i like the pink one ;)

Xxsuperstar_128xX
Just to let you know there will be a new "size" of the DSi in the first quarter of 2010. The DSi XL. It has a screen size of 4.2 inches (about an inch more than the DSi) but the screen resolution is the same (Meaning, I think, that pixels are just made bigger). It will have a longer battery life than the DSi and the colors in Japan right now are Natural White, Wine Red, and Dark Brown.

But my suggestion is if you want sharper images, just stick to the DSi's smaller screens. ;) But if it doesn't bother you, look up the DSi XL!

Thanks warriorcatgirl, i looked up the dsi xl but i think i like the regular dsi better as its quite a bit smaller. but I just found out that the pink dsi probably wont be out by christmas in the UK! Noooo!

ill just have to get blue instead! :blink:

It is very worth it. First of all, I use it to take pictures everywhere I go. (I have over 500 pics for the record.) Secondly, I recorded a sound while playing a game with friends, and from out of nowhere, one of them was all like, "Mother Cheese?" and we all LOL'd. Plus you can play all your old DS games on it. So I'd say it's more than a good thing to have... it's absolutely necessary, my friend. :wub:

And P.S. THAT IS NOT TRUE VILLAGE TAMAGUY! I am a huge fan of Nintendo stuff, so take it from me - - this is totally high quality. Get over it, Village Tamaguy. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say it is worth putting your money towards it, beacuse my sister, (TK) has one.(Black) Get when the prices chop down lower. Or even boxing day prices, if they are still on.

I have a DSi which I got in June for no apparent reason...

BUT I LURVE IT SO SOOO MUCH!

I use the sound thing to play with music and to annoy peoples.

The Internet is a bit slow but it works really well.

The camera is pretty good though the photos aren't entirely clear.

C: Hope you enjoy your new DSi!

Flipnote studio is BAWS! Lol. My little sis has a DSi and i was playing with the flipnote studio, i made a pretty funny one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back