DSi or DSi XL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
The resolution of the DSi XL is pretty darn good from what I've seen on the internet, and if I trade-in my DS Lite at GameStop I can pre-order the DSi XL for $130 (price tag is $190). If I just sold my Lite and got $45 (yeah, I know GameStop's a rip-off, no need to tell me) and you subtract that from $170 of the DSi, you get about $125. So for me, either way it comes out about the same price-wise. But still, I don't know if I should get a console that big. =/ I wish I could play it in person, but I probably can't try it out until AFTER it's released in the US but by then the trade-in deal will be off. What do you guys suggest?

Don't say it's going to be an epic fail like the PSP Go, because probably the big reason why the PSP Go is such a fail is because you can't play games on discs anymore and have to download everything.

Either way, I think I want to upgrade from my Lite.

Uh, ok I've already made my decision. ;) This topic can be closed now and avoid taking up space TT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back