DSi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
i have a DSi. it preaty good. my last DS's hinges were broken. :( it can take pictures, record your voice, theres a shop channel, and other features.If you want it cheap, go to walmart . its the cheapest place u can buy it.

maril, a regular DS has 2 screens, too.

I think the DSi is a stupid idea, because I have more gameboy advanced games than DS games, and there is no gameboy slot in the DSi. So yah, it's jsut a jip for me.

yah i guess hehe..... but good point x.:T I M E B O M B:.x i also have more games in GBA than in my regular DS

well of course DS is cool too thats why they dont agree but i only have 3 games in my DS and in my GBA i have a medium pouch for the games

I want a DSi soo bad man. It looks alot betteh that the DS original or Lite. You can also have a screensaver. I like that feature.

@[Offtopic]-I bought the DS game Rythm Heaven and its good! It's challenging at first but when you understand, It is awesomely fun. =]]

i want a DSi too it has so much stuff and i looked it up on youtube and now i want it even more.i didnt get the ds that long ago (i have 3 games)but im gonna sell my ps2 (and all the games for it) and spore that i have for my ds. i think its awesome :D

I'm gonna trade my DS Lite in for a DSi (I still have all the Lite packaging and this shop does a deal where you can trade it in and get DSi).

I have an original DS anyway, and DS Lites do the same thing, so I'd have a regular DS and a DSi, yay. When I can be bothered...

All DSis are the same prices, whereever you purchase it.

I kept my DS Lite. I have no need to trade it in for a handhelf that features a camera and such.

If your DS lite is fine and dandy, keep it.

I almost got it. I thought my DS crapped out. Turns out there was sugar in the screen. Easy enough to get out...

But I play GBA games so it would fail at that. Mum said "Maybe" When I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back