Duct-Tape Screen Protector?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittygotchi

Reaction score
So I keep getting the tiniest scratched on my iD L-e screen and so I keep asking my boyfriend if we can go look for cheap screen protectors but we just can't afford anything right now. He suggested that since the screen is small and not a touch screen I could just use duct-tape. Has anyone else tried this? I feel a little bit like the sticky side might ruin the screen if I ever want to take it off but he said if anything it might just leave residue.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Clear duct tape? Like packaging tape? It would work, but you need to be super careful. Meaning... Finger prints, the residue, and not really being able to use goo-gone on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a pack from the dollar tree! only problem is it only sticks to the middle cuz it's the hard kind made for iphones

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Clear duct tape? Like packaging tape? It would work, but you need to be super careful. Meaning... Finger prints, the residue, and not really being able to use goo-gone on it...
Lol yes I meant the clear tape like packing tape, idk why I was thinking it was called duct-tape, woops

doesn't really work. packing tape isn't 100% clear.

and normal tape like that leaves furios residue. I speak from experience.

you can get cheap screen protectors online for $1

you can also try any doller stores and get a phone case, they usually come with a cheap screen protector as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back