Dumbest thing you've ever done.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost forgot when I almost got kicked out of Dollarama for wearing Heelys xD The lady was like "HEY!!!! NO ROLLERBLADES!!!!" Across the store xD

I don't really remember too much about me doing dumb things but there was this really stupid thing I said a few weeks ago.

Well, it was music, and we had a subsitutue that couldn't figure out how to turn on the video that we were watching. So everyone was talking. And me and my friend were talking to these 2 boys in the class. And we were kind of talking about inappropriate stuff, like your privates and stuff. And one of the boys was saying that he would "do it" with a woman for a million dollars. (if you know what I mean) And then I said, "That's called being a prostate!" And then the boy was like, "It's called a prostitute!" And I was like, "Well you have one!" And then we just started laughing at my amazing come back. Pretty dumb, yes.

[SIZE=14pt]Hm.....I'm pretty dumb no matter what I do once I'm hyper.^^; xD And I enjoy every second of it. >w< [/SIZE]

i nearly weed myslef from laffin :p
That happens to me all the time. Like, there's this really funny kid in my class and he does some really funny things. Like today, for example, he was jumping down the stairs, and he jumped down to the ground, like from five steps above, and he landed fine, then fell on his knees. I had to stop at the top of the staircase and started going hysterical laughing and I swear I was about to pee myself, so I had to hold on to me chacha to stop that feeling. Then I walked down the stairs. XD

I have no clue

Maybe when I was in 2nd grage I asked my Dad if he`s jump with me, I made him :mametchi:

He was jumping me off the tramp(but only in the air) I wanted to jet off and I yelled to my dad & he didn`t hear so he kept jumping and he broke my leg :)

It was in a J shape!

It was sooo freaking scary!

I had to wait 30 minutes for an ambulance and my dad had to cut the net

Now I can tell everyone "My dad is evil!" :ph34r:

Just kidding(about the 'my dad is evil' part)!

Umm... in 7th grade me and my friends were being really stupid and were jumping over this jump rope that 2 people were holding on the stage during gym.

Well, me being the smarty that I am said "hey lets take our shoes off in jump over in our socks"...

well 2 of my friends did this along with me but they went first.

Seeing how easy it seemed to be... i started running...

Conveniently forgetting that my mother had just brought me new socks and everyone knows how those really new soft socks are like...

I take the jump...

My feet go up...

My head goes down...

... It hurt so bad... And everyone was laughing at me...

And i swear that i went deaf for a moment or two...

The worst part i think, is that my crush (who is now my boyfriend btw) was there and he saw the whole thing and laughed too...

It was soo horrible...

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom had one the other night! xD We were in the living room at about 2:00 a.m. and we were laughing our heads off, when she needed something out of her bathroom, but my dad was asleep in the bedroom. (The bedroom is connected to the bathroom, its the only way you can even get to the bathroom is through that bedroom.) We can't wake my dad up during the night because he won't be able to to get back to sleep, so my mom decides to take a middle of the night tip to Walmart! Well, her contacts and glasses were in the bathroom so she couldn't see, so she was driving about 25 mph. Luckily, we were the only ones on the road. But after we went to Walmart and were driving off and we had pulled out of Walmart. I thought we were on the wrong side of the road from what I could remember so I said, "Mom... Were on the wrong side of the road.." and she said, "Oh, we are!" And we laughed until we cried and our stomaches hurt. xD

Broken~Wings

Don't really remember.

Wednesday, I was at the Fair, and My mom and brother said they would be a the game station, so i rode the ride, and forgot what they said, so I went around the whole place trying to find them, but I went to the paging area. They were really mad. :\ I was suppose to stay the same area when I finished the ride.

Um well...I dilbretly did something I was not to do! XD I was rideing my horse in a show and I was to go over the jump a special way and went over in half seat...and then Phishie Bucked me off and I broke my Right wrist. So now I have a nice little cast that goes up to my forarm. Its black and orange.

Ohh I can't think of anything right off the bat that I've done..

But my little sister.

Cx>

She climbed to the top of the 'fridge and took a nice long swig of bleach.

Then fell to the groung coughing and stuff.

Another time she put her mouth on the nozzle of a gas can, and starting suking on it like a straw.

Ohh I can't think of anything right off the bat that I've done..But my little sister.

Cx>

She climbed to the top of the 'fridge and took a nice long swig of bleach.

Then fell to the groung coughing and stuff.

Another time she put her mouth on the nozzle of a gas can, and starting suking on it like a straw.
[SIZE=14pt]Oh my that's not good. :( You need more child proof caps in your home. ^^; [/SIZE]

Well, I haven't done anything really dumb in my 13 years or so yet...But one tiem on my softball team I decided to be the catcher, and I could barely move in it. On the third picth, BANG! The ball hit me super hard on my naked arm, and left a life-long scar. HONESTLY, THEY SHOULD GIVE CATCHERS ARM EQUIPMENT, TOO! That's why I decided not to be dumb and be the catcher again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back