Duo Day at school tomorrow...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
Okay so tomorrow is Duo Day at school, which means you have to dress up like someone else. well me and my friend are going as cosmo and wanda from the Fairly Oddparents. We have the clothes and everything but when it came to the wigs, we don't really have much. I got the dumb things from the dollar tree (huge mistake) and the thing is you can see alot of your hair under the wig! even if you bunch it up it doesn't help at all... I feel really awkward wearing it because one is pink and the other is green (I'm wearing the pink one and my hair is dark brown). I need your advice Tamatalkers... what should I do? Everyone who has worn a wig to school in the past few days (it's homecoming week) has had a full wig and it's awesome but I feel so cheap. We don't have any hair dye and my mum won't take me to the store because both she and I are broke. :angry:

Tie your hair up the best you can. Even if a little is showing, it doesn't matter.

Tie your hair up the best you can. Even if a little is showing, it doesn't matter.
Yeah - it's really not a huge deal.

Just do what you can and you might aswell be happy with it because that's all you really can do. :angry:

Yeah - it's really not a huge deal.
Just do what you can and you might aswell be happy with it because that's all you really can do. :angry:
Yeah. People will get the idea, which is really the whole point. ;)

Go to the nearest Hot Topic.

Buy some Manic Panic in appropriate colors.

Go to a pharmacy.

Buy a curling iron.

Dye your hair and curl it for the thing. Or at least, that's my advice. And an amazing excuse to dye one's hair green.

You have three options.

1. Tie your hair up as best as you can and even if it isn't perfect, so what? ;D No big deal.

2. Die your hair with washable color instead of a wig...but it's probably to late for that.

3. Don't wear the wig at all.

;D Good luck. Have fun.

thanks for all your help! me and my friend wore the wigs and people still got the idea =)

can a guide please close this topic seeing as crazy day is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back