Durch den Monsun's Tama Adventures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durch_den_monsun

Reaction score
Welp, this is the FIRST official post in my new Tama Log!

Some background info: I am (or was) and avid Tama user. I used to looove tamas, and wanted to start a collection, but, as always, I got lazy and tired of all my tamas needing love and attention and care (I had 4 activated at the same time), so, I let them all die and stay dead until I either lost them, or the batteries died (terrible.. I know *tear tear* :( ). But I always had one left: a green and black v4.5 with an either purple or maroon colored star. The battery died, but about 2 days ago, I picked it up and noticed there was an egg on the screen. My mom put a new battery in it for me :D . My love for tamas and my desire to collect them have reignited! So now, here we are :3

My tama: Now, to the reason we're all here.. My tamagotchi! His name is Andre, and he's 1 year old, so far. He won't turn 2 until later on tonight. I'm actually not too familiar with the tama characters.. but right now, he's the diamond one. Does anyone know what that means, regarding the care I'm giving him and what tamas he can turn into? Obviously, he's first generation, and Now his stats are:

Hungry: Nope! Full 4 hearts :3

Happy: Full 4 hearts

Training: 6 bars

Funny skills: 80

Gorgeous skills: 35

Spiritual(?) skills: 16

Weight: 30 pounds

Nothing reeally interesting has happened to him yet. I bought him a lion doll. He doesn't like it at all, lol. Not too sure if it's because he personally doesn't like it, or because he's a boy. I also got him a ball, and he was able to stay up on it the whole time after 1 try. I'm so proud :D .

Surprisingly, my friends are interested in my tamagotchi. I'm already getting my two MALE friends to take care of my tama during certain classes at school. It's nice to see others so interested in something I like so much. Well, Andre fell asleep, so, Gute Nacht everyone!

Hallo again everyone! Today was a good day for me and Andre the Daiyatchi (found his character!), but there was a wee bit of drama at the end :/

Today, he woke up in my music class. He got to watch Disney's Fantasia, the first one. We both didn't enjoy it much. Then in my U.S history class, he went to hang out with my friend Leo. He took very good care of him. Played lots of games with him, but Leo made a mistake. Andre pooped on the floor and Leo gave him a time out!! D:!! It's ok, Leo didn't know how to discipline him :( . I'm glad Leo likes playing with Andre so much :3

Also, Andre met my very best friend Natural! (Yes, that is actually his name). He didn't come to school yesterday, but he did today, and I was sooo happy! Natural said he was getting me another v4.5 soon :3! That made me reeeally happy.

Then, during gym, Andre stayed with my other friend Aaron, while I played volleyball. I must say, I'm getting pretty good at that game. I might join my school's team :3.

After that, they day went by pretty smoothly, except for my last gym class. I was playing badminton, and there was some trouble over by the volleyball court, and things got violent. I was sorry Andre had to witness that at such a young age :/. I played some games with him to calm him down.

Came home. Mommy took a nap while he just lounged around. I woke up and he was still ok, but his attention light was on, so I gave him a time out for waking me for no reason -_- .

Fam came over, and now, as I was writing this log, he evolved! Andre is a Celebtchi now! I found out that his favorite food is ice cream, but his least favorite is omlettes. I'll pick up some the next time it's in the shop, or maybe on tama town. He's still up. He trips alot tho :/. That's all for now. More tomorrow hopefully!

Andre's current stats:

Hungry: All hearts full

Happy: All hearts full

Training: 9/9

Funny skills:146

Gorgeous skills: 51

Spiritual skills: 37

Weight:27 pounds

Gute Nacht everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was so blah! Andre didn't do anything, and he didn't need much, although I was amused to see him brushing his teeth this morning. He's so clean :3

In U.S. history, it was time for Andre to bond with Leo, and Leo was very surprised to see Andre had evolved. After I explained the type of tamagotchi he is, Leo questions Andre's sexual orientation -_- . What ever! I still love my tama anyway. We all basically spent that whole class period talking about tamas and random high school senior stuff :3

Then durning gym, Aaron had Andre. He played TOO many games, and made Andre very underweight! I feed him three times, just to get his weight up a bit. Aaron didn't know that they could get too skinny and not want to play games anymore. I don't think Aaron understood his baby sitter role -_- . He just had to watch over it and make sure he didn't need anything and clean up poop. Well, Aaron is going on Senior trip and he won't be able to watch Andre while I play volley ball :/. I'll have to make other arrangements for my tama.

During my statistics class, Leo told me that he wants a tamagotchi. I was very happy that I got him interested in them :3. I explained to him how much work they actually are, and he still wants them, so I guess that's an all go :3. He's not sure about getting one tho, because the older versions are so costly. We'll both see about it tho.

During my 8th period gym class, the kid that started the violence from yesterday was there, but me and Andre were happy to see that he wasn't causing any drama :3.

When I got home, Andre got the mail to go to his job interviews. I was soo happy! :D . I clicked on it and off he went. I put the tamagotchi down for a few seconds to try and look up what jobs were available for him, since he has mostly funny points, but when I picked him back up, he came home! I was so scared! That never happened to any of my tamas before. Hopefully he can try again tomorrow. I heard he can work as a fashion designer? If that's true, I'll get him that job, hopefully, since as a Celebtchi, he's considered as the fashion icon of the UraTamas.

I also tried to buy a new tamagotchi v4. toy, but my mom got mad at me. She told me about how I could use my money to buy better things. Um.. excuse me? I can use my money for w.e I want it's mine. I really wish my mom would stop meddling in my business and just keep to herself, but I guess I'll get over it soon. :( . Still sad tho. I'll try again some other time. I really want another one.

Andre's stats:

Funny Skills: 200

Gorgeous skills 66

Spiritual skills: 54

Weight: 32 pounds

That's it for today. Gute Nacht everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
*yawn* I'm so sleepy for some reason... hmm... anyway!

Hallo everyone! In case anyone was wondering if I was spelling hello wrong on purpose, I'm not. Hallo is German for Hello :3.

Today, I decided to dress nice, so I wore heels :3. Anyway, me and Andre went to school, and he woke up during music class. When I noticed he was awake, I got the alert to interview for a job :3. We went, and I wanted him to have a job that he'd like, and that I haven't played before, so Andre now works at the Tv station :3. I'm sure as a Celebtchi, like likes the camera on him and everyone watching him and his loveliness. Today was the first day of my school's senior trip, which I didn't go on. Now that I think about it, I think I should have went. I decided not to go in the first place because none of my close friends were going and most of the people going don't like me, but I know it will be something to remember and I'm kicking myself for missing that opportunity now -_-

So, in A.P. English, we were taking a test. I thought it was very easy. When I was done, I caught Andre brushing his teeth. I'm glad he's being professional and getting ready for his first day of work :3. After my test, he went to work a couple of times. I hope he gets lots of money in the morning.

In U.S. Government, since the seniors had left to go on the trip, or didn't come to school because they thought classes would be really empty, it WAS reeeeeeeeeally empty :/. About 9 people in my class :( . It was really boring. Leo was happy to see that Andre has a job now, and he told me about the designs for the v4.5 that he checked out and might want. I can't wait for him to get one, so our tamas can be friends :3.

Andre came with mommy to the mall to return a pillow pet. It was so cuddly :( . My feet were KILLING me from walking around a huge parking lot with heels :/.

When I got home, I took my daily nap. Andre was completely fine when I woke up :3 We went on tamatown and got lots of money and items. I'll post pics of him playing with them soon.

Also, Andre will be 5 tomorrow! :3. That means the matchmaker will come! I can't wait for Andre to have a baby of his own :3. I also bought that tamagotchi yesterday, so I can't wait for that to come in the mail :3. Hope my mom has nothing to say -_-

Andre's stats:

Funny skills:260

Gorgeous skills: 72

Spiritual skills: 69

Weight: 27 pounds

Gute Nacht everyone!

Hallo Everyone!!! Wow! It's been two days since I logged! My weekend was pretty time consuming, and, quite disapointing and stressful if I might add :/. Eh.. it happens tho, I guess.

Still didn't get my other v4.5 tamagotchi, but I got an e-mail stating that it shipped today, and i can expect it between the 11th to the 17th. Can't wait :3.

I was expecting the match maker on Saturday, but she (or he?) didn't come :( . I was so sad for Andre :( . He accidentally got paused once or twice in my school bag, so I think maybe that's why. Doesn't matter. Saturday was actually a really bad day for me :( . I was supposed to hang out with my bf, and it was just stressful and we completely wasted each others time and I'm very disappointed with his behavior and stuff, and I realized we don't know each other very well at all :/.

Yesterday, a little while after I woke up, I noticed that familiar old tama with the book.. I was SO VERY HAPPY that Andre will finally have a baaaaby! He married a Tsukkomitchi (the tama that always has one had sticking straight out, as if offering a handshake). He has a baby boy. I might name him Bill, after the lead singer of my favorite band, Tokio Hotel :3.

Yesterday, I had dinner with my bf and his second fam. I had a really good time with them, but he was in a funky mood, and I was still upset about the day before, but I didn't want that to disrupt the very little time I had with him.

Today in school, Leo thought Andre's baby was a poop -_- . He know's he's happy. He's still trying to see what kind of tamagotchi he'll get. He really likes the v4.5, but he might get a v6 since they are considerably cheaper. Aaron, on the other hand, was VERY happy to see Andre with a baby :3.

I met Natural's new gf today. Honestly, I'm not sure I like her, because the first time I ever met her, she dragged Natural away while we were talking, and I thought that was very rude. She didn't even ask if she could speak to him for a minute or anything. She just pulled him around the corner and away. I mean, I'm happy he's happy and he seemed really excited, so I'm very happy. Our friend Jessica, however, is not, but I'll address that tomorrow, so, if you'd like the juicy drama, tune in tomorrow ;) .

So, Andre is 7 today! I think he'll leave tonight or sometime tomorrow :( . I'll miss him so much :( . Here are his stats:

Funny Skills: 337

Gorgeous skills:79

Spiritual Skills: 76

Weight: 34 pounds

Gute Nacht Everyone!

Hallo everyone. I'm actually really sad today, so I don't think I'll be all that enthusiastic in this log :(

So, Andre left last night. I stayed up till 12 am to watch him leave. He woke up and just stared at the baby.... I got bored with watching so I looked away for a few minutes. I looked back and the lights were already off and it was just the baby. The time was 12:03 so.. I guess he just watched his baby sleep for 3 minutes and floated away back to tama planet. The baby won't wake up until 9 a.m. I've decided to name him Bill, after the lead singer from my favorite band.

In English, me and a friend had to give a presentation on the poem "The Victims" by Sharon Olds. It's a pretty good poem. I think I bombed it tho :/ I was really nervous and I was talking fast and I kept tripping over my words.. and my classmates were grading us on our performance... Idk :( . I wish I was better prepared for that.

I wanted to wait to name Andre's baby until I got home from school, so I can dedicate a whole hour to him during his very needy infant stage, but he stopped crying and the name section popped up during my U.S. Government class, so I just decided to name him Bill and try to take as best care of him as I could. We were watching a movie, so it was dark, and I had the sound off so, I'm sorry to say, he was probably somewhat neglected. He evolved into a Hitodetchi, and I think that's a bad care character, but I'm not too sure. I'll look it up later. I found out that a Hitodetchi's favorite food is pears, but I couldn't find any, and seeing how he's only going to be like that for a day, I don't think it's worth it to try and find some.

So, the juicy gossip from yesterday. Well, Jessica, is Natural's ex girlfriend. We were all friends and they decided to date, and she completely broke his heart. She even let her ex bf beat him up, then left Natural to get back with her deadbeat ex! So now, after years Natural finally got over her and moved on, and Jessica got to see her. After a while, she walked right up to Natural and asked him "Is that SERIOUSLY your girlfriend"? After that rude question, she asked "What's so special about her"? I think she'd mad because she thinks his new gf is less attractive then her, and she feels some kind of way. Oh well :)

Well, Bill went to sleep.I took some pics of him playing with the action figure, but Idk how to get them up here :/. When I figure it out, I'll do it.

As for me, I'm still sad about Saturday, and I think my bf is trying to ignore me, and college stuff is getting so stressful :( . Today was just a sad day for me. Well, here are Bill's stats:

Training: 4/9

Funny skills: 59

Gorgeous skills:44

Spiritual skills: 16

weight: 13 pounds

Generation: 2

Gute Nacht Everyone :( *still sad*

Hallo everyone! I'm in a much better mood today.. aaaand.. I HAVE PICTURES!

Sooo... Bill evolved today. Now he's a Crackerchi... The confetti toy looking tama... I'm slightly disapointed. I personally think he's a bit on the ugly side.. BUT NO MATTER! I shall love him dearly anyway. I'm focusing on the gorgeous skill points this time around, instead of the funny ones. I wonder what Tamagotchi I'll get this time. He has the lovely flower teacher.

I feel really bad, because every day.. EVERY DAY I fall asleep in my Statistics class... and because I missed the classwork, I can't do the homework. I can feel my teacher giving up on me. I REEEALLY need to pull it together.

I FINALLY got a hold of my boyfriend. I thought he was ignoring me. He told me that he's grounded, and that's why he couldn't text or call, but the thing is, he's on fb all the time.. SERIOUSLY? He could have sent me a message to let me know. His shananigans are getting old. I really need to talk to him about Saturday, so I hope his being grounded doesn't last too long.

AAAAAAAND! FINALLY! The v4.5 tamagotchi I ordered is here! I'm so happy nd excited! It's all new and shiny. Smells like a factory and plastic. I won't activate it until tomorrow morning. As soon as I wake up, I'm pulling out the tab. Leo will be excited to see my new tamagotchi, and I can finally show him what tama connections look like. If the baby is a boy, I think I'll name him Naru, but if it's a girl.. I think I will naaaaame herrr.... um.... hmm... I'm not sure.. but if it's a girl I SHALL have an awesome name for her. Here's Bill's stats:

Hungry: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Training: 7/9

Funny skills: 75

Gorgeous: 94

Spiritual: 29

Weight: 25 pounds

PICTURES!!

https://tinypic.com/r/9iu1ef/5

Bill at school

https://tinypic.com/r/180xte/5

Bill playing with his action figure

https://tinypic.com/r/28p0t1/5

My new tamagotchi!!

*I looove my green nail polish

Gute Nacht everyone!!

Hallo everyone! Wie geht es dir? Ich bin gut :3

I activated my new tamagotchi this morning. I was reeeeeally excited! I got a baby GIRL! I've named her Nala, since I was watching Big Cats Diary, and I saw a lion and thought of Lion King :3. After an hour of being a baby (A VERY NEEDY BABY!), she evolved into a hitodetchi, the star shaped tama. I wonder what teen she'll turn into tomorrow :3

Everyone was surprised to see that I had another tama, and some were eager to see them connect :3. I was happy that my tamas won't have to grow up without friends now :3.

U.S history, we finished watching Black Hawk down (a REALLY epic and sad war movie about the mission is Somalia in 1993). It was really dark so I couldn't see my tamas. Leo was very excited that I had a new tama toy and was delighted to see them connect :) . Aaron SEEMED interested, but I already know he doesn't like tamas -_- .

In gym, Aaron had Bill and I had Nala, but since today was gloomy and rainy, everyone was in a funk. I tried to talk to a few friends, but I just feel like I was annoying them, so I just sat down and stayed quiet and played with Nala a bit.

Lunch followed in the same fashion. I caught a glimpse of Natural's gf, but she disappeared just as suddenly as she came.

Got home, and decided to take Nala on Tamatown. I don't have the patience to do both everyday, so I'll alternate every day, so that means Nala will go on Saturday, if I go on the computer on Saturday.

I'm actually a bit frustrated right now, so after this log I'll go write in my poem book and see where that takes me. Hopefully it helps me understand my own feelings a little better. Now, for some stats!

Bill:

Character: Crackertchi

Hungry: @@@ :(

Happy: @@@ :(

Funny skills: 95

Gorgeous skills: 146

Spiritual skills: 35

Weight: 23 pounds

Nala:

Character: Hitodetchi

Hungry: @@@@

Happy: @@@@

Funny skills:33

Gorgeous skills: 12

Spiritual skills: 36

Weight: 15

Generation: 1

Nachti Nacht :3

Haaaaaaaaallllloooo! I had a very nice Friday :3. I got to school late, but, hey! It's Friday! I didn't care too much.

Got to school just as 3rd period was starting. We had to take a test, and I fell asleep! :( . I don't think I did well, but I'll make it up some how. Btw, Bill and Nala evoled! Bill is a Yasaguretchi ( The Elvis looking Tama) and Nala is a ura young marotchi. I think she's sooooo cute! Like a little traditional japanese egg :3. I found out that Yasaguretchi's favorite food is Melon, and dislikes omelets, and a ura young Marochi's favorite food is ice cream, and disklikes kebobs. Bill has an ice cream, so I'll make him give it to Nala as a present :) .

Leo is an AMAZING artist, and he drew a cute little picture of Bill :3

zvejgy.jpg

Isn't that cool? :3

I tried to get all of my friends to go to a local pizza store with me after school, but Natural had to go, and I made my friend Sharonda's boyfriend mad at me, so I wasn't planning on going, but Aaron said he'd go, so we went :3. The pizza was reeeeally good :3. We talked and laughed and played with the tamas a bit. It was FREEEZING outside :( . The wind was blowing so hard, I got pushed around alot.

Got home and my house was cold too. I took Bill online and won alot of money. He visited his father, Andre. Everytime I visit him, the room in the house is empty. I don't know why :( . It looks like the couch is talking... but just visiting brought back found memories, and it was nice to know my tama made it back to his home planet safely.

Nala is fast asleep now, and Bill will be awake for about.. 32 minutes (it's 9:28 p.m. now). I took a few pics of him playing with his wig and umbrella. He has SOOOO many items! I'll have to post more pics soon :3.

1555rx3.jpg

Bill wearing is wig :3

sbtr0x.jpg

Bill and his umbrella.. ella.. ella.. :3

Well, here are the stats!

Bill

Character: Yasaguretchi

Hungry: ####

Happy: ####

Training: 9?9

Funny skills: 130

Gorgeous skills: 202

Spiritual skills: 39

Pounds: 33

Generations: 2

Nala

Character: Ura Young Marotchi

Hungry: ####

Happy: ####

Funny skills: 117

Gorgeous skills: 14

Pounds: 24

Generations: 1

Gute Nacht Everyone!

Halloooooooo. Wie geht es dir? Ich bin...sehr sehr mude *yawn*

TRANSLATION!: HIIII! How are you? I am.. very very tired *yawn*

Today was veeery un eventful. I woke up at 7:15 to go to Saturday gym. That's a class my school offers on Saturday mornings for kids that need extra credits. I heard there was no Saturday gym for my school *I share a building with 3 other schools*, but I wasn't too sure, and besides, it was 28 degrees this morning in nyc.. I didn't even want to go, but my mom offered to drop me off AND pick me up, so I had no choice -_- . Turns out there really was no Saturday gym, so my mom had to turn around and come get me. My tamas woke up on the car ride back home.

Bill got the alert to get a job today! He now works at the restaurant. The game confuses me a little, because I'd press the right button to match the utensil but it says I'm wrong and he loses. Maybe I didn't press it fast enough.

I'm conducting an experiment with my tamas. I want to see what different characters I get, so that's why I'm focusing on specific skill points and their amounts. Like for Nala, she has over 200 now in funny skills, so I won't take her to school anymore. See what kind of adult she'll become. Hope she's not that drinking gourd/ sake bottle one -_- .

So, I connect Bill and Nala alot. Bill already sees Nala as his best friend, and Nala sees Bill as a good friend. I think when she becomes an adult, they might mate :3. Idk if I want them too, but, hey, why not? Right? I already agreed to mate my tamas only with tamas I haven't had before yet, to increase my chances of getting different types of tamas, so well will see tomorrow :3.

So, anyway, after I got home, I decided to sleep most of the day away. I'm ALWAYS tired.. seriously, I think it needs to be checked out. I woke up occasionally to tend to the tamas, but luckily they don't reeeeally need much.

I took some cool pictures of them today :3. I got this U.F.O toy from the shop with Bill, and I thought it was another remote controlled toy, but when I selected it, Bill got in it and it took him back in time or something and he saw dinosaurs!! That was the COOLEST thing I've seen on any tamagotchi EVER! Posting a pic here.

Um... nothing else is up, except I really miss my bf. We haven't talked since LAST Sunday. He's been grounded, and I just really miss him :( . And since we kinda left things on a bad note before he got grounded, I'm not too sure what's going on with us. I'll write a poem about it later maybe.

2m43vyv.jpg

Nala brushing her teeth :3

1zwk9bs.jpg

Bill watching a dinosaur :3

Welp, here are some stats!

Bill

Hungry: $$$$

Happy: $$$$

Funny skills: 142

Gorgeous skills: 237

Spiritual skills: 39

Weight: 34

Nala

Character: Ura Young Marotchi

Hungry: $$$$

Happy: $$$$

Funny skills: 208

Gorgeous skills: 14

Weight: 27

Gute Nacht Everyone!

Hallooo! Wie geht's? Ich bin sehr gut.

Today was quite boring... I just stayed home and didn't do much. When I woke up, I was surprised, and slightly dissapointed to find that Nala evolved into EXACTLY the tama I didn't WANT her to evolve into. So yes, she's now a Horoyotchi. I mean, I'm kind of glad, because I want to be able to have every tama atleast once, for when I go through the history, but I really don'tlike this tama. I think it's quite ugly :( . I LOOOVE Nala, but yes, I think she's ugly :(

Nala and Bill both see each other as best friends now (2 hearts, 2 smiley faces) but, I'm, not too sure if I want them to mate yet. I'll try to keep the connecting to a minimum for now. I want Nala to get a job before she has a baby, and I want the tamas to have babies at different times, so I won't have 2 needy tama babies to take care of at the same time. I figure that way, they can both get atleast adequate care.

I've been thinking alot today. It's been a week since I talked to my bf... I still don't know what's going on. He says he misses me, but is really busy with college apps and is (possibly) still grounded. I'm going to try to trust him, and hopefully this will be over soon, because I still REEEALLY want to talk to him... Makes me a little mad tho, because he updates his statuses on fb. So... you can go on facebook, but you can't ,message me on facebook? -_- .. I'll just go with it for now.

Both my tamas have tickets now, and they're to the same place, but I'm not exactly sure where they go to. I think it might be France. I'm going to wait for them to have babies before they go. Idk why I'm waiting that long, but I just want to wait till then :3.

I made an Origami crane today. I'm reeeally into origami (paper folding). I make jewelery and flower arrangements, and other cool stuff, but the simple things, like cranes, I like to string them up and tape them to my ceiling, so that's where this lovely red on is going. I'm going to post instructions on the forum (with pictures) in case anyone is interested. The link will be in my siggy, incase you can't find it. I'm trying to get other people to venture out into the rest of the forum, like the non tama sections... There are some interesting topics in there.

Back to tamas.. I'll try to get Nala a job that I haven't played before, but idk.. I'm kind of leaning towards the circus job... she certainly looks funny enough -_- .

fyzu4n.jpg

Bill rocking on out his widdo drums :3

2r7nfq8.jpg

Nala playing with her blocks (with drink in hand -_- )

2wdopcj.jpg

Nala playing with her bow

33kpttd.jpg

My origami crane :3

Welp, here are some stats!

Bill

Hungry: %%%%

Happy: %%%%

Funny skills: 154

Gorgeous skills: 254

Spiritual skills:45

Weight: 35

Nala

Character: Horoyotchi

Hungry: %%%%

Happy: %%%%

Funny skills: 222

Gorgeous skills:14

Spiritual skills:36

Weight: 35

Gute Nacht everyone!

Hallo Everyone! I'm sorry for not logging for a while. I've been VERY stressed lately, sad, and my mom started cutting off my wifi after a certain time. I usually like to log after my tamas go to bed, but that can't happen now. I have ALOT to update.

Bill left. He had a son, I named him Tom, after the guitarist of my favorite band, Tokio Hotel. Bill is 1 year old now. Nala also has a baby. She'll leave at midnight tonight. She also has a boy (WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE BOYS???). I think I'll name him Naru (short for Naruto).

Welp, Leo is still trying to save up money for his very own tama. He drew an AWESOME picture of Nala! He makes her look cute :3. I'll upload it in this reply.

School is getting stressful, but I'm glad that regents week is coming up. We get off school for a week, and anyone that has regents (state tests for high school students), goes to school and takes their test. I don't have any to take, so I'm basically free for a week. Tat will give me LOTS of time to finish up some college stuff and try to find a job. Also, my 18th birthday is coming up :3

I was disappointed that Tom turned into a Crackertchi.. if that's how you spell it. I think it might a good care character, but I don't really like this character. I'm going to focus on spiritual points with him. Let's see what adult he turns into.

Still haven't talked to my bf.. I have NO IDEA what's going on, and I just want to get to the bottom of all of this... I hope he calls soon.

acqrnd.jpg

Leo's drawing of Nala :D

Well, here are the stats

Tom:

Hungry: ^^^ :(

Happy: ^^^^

Training: 5/9

Funny Skills: 54

Gorgeous skills:55

Spiritual skills: 74

Weight: 24

Generation: 3

Nala:

Character: Horoyotchi

Hungry: ^ ^ ^ ^

Happy: ^ ^ ^ ^

Funny Skills: 366

Gorgeous skills: 23

Spiritual skills: 42

Weight: 36

Gute Nacht everyone! Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone. I'm sooo sorry for not logging regularly. I've been going through alot, and, I SWEAR I start typing my log every night, but by the time I'm done, something comes up and I have to start again tomorrow. :/ It's frustrating.

Alot has happened with my tamas since my last log. Tom is now a UraKutchipatchi, and Naru is a UraMametchi. I took REALLY bad care of them during their teen stage, so I guess that's why I got these characters. Tom married a UraVioletchi.. or is that a flowertchi? Either way, he has a baby girl now. Naru just got the chance to get a job, and he works at the TV station. I picked that job by accident :( .

So um.. last Saturday, my boyfriend decided to break up with me. He said he doesn't feel the same bout me anymore, and he needs a break.. w.e that's supposed to mean. It sucks... bad :( . Now I'm stuck with all these memories and feelings and he gets to walk away easy. *sigh*. I took some pics of Tom and Leo drew more pictures of them. I don't really fell like posting them, so I will do that tomorrow. Here are the stats

Tom:

Character: UraKutchipatchi

Hungry: &&&&

Happy: &&&&

Funny Skills: 94

Gorgeous skills: 61

Spiritual skills: 253

Generation:3

Naru:

Character: UraMametchi

Hungry: &&&&

Happy: &&&&

Funny Skills: 230

Gorgeous skills: 17

Spiritual skills: 30

WOW! It's REALLY been a long time since I last logged. Unfortunately, my tamas were paused for almost as long. I just reactivated them about a week ago, my love for tamas being rekindled :) . Anyway, lets get to the chase :3

I still have my two v4.5 tamagotchies from before, and those are the ones I'm working with. One Tama is a girl named Fudge. She's a Horoyotchi. The other is a boy UraMametchi named Milo. Coincidentally, they mated with each other yesterday, and both have baby boys. They're due to leave at midnight tonight :( . Both were funny tamas in the UraMame family, so, their sons are SUPPOSED to maybe be in the UraMame family. Depends, I don't really know what goes on with these random tamas.

I'll be raising their sons to be Gorgeous tamas. Lets see what I get :D . I already have names picked out. Arata and Botan. They'll wake up alone right in the middle of my A.P. English class :( , So I won't be able to attend to them until the next period. My friend Leo drew growth charts for their parents. I might upload them later :) .

Also, I'm trying to see what I'll be doing about my college situation :( . Unfortunately, I've been extremely lazy with that, so maybe tomorrow, I'll talk to my councilor to see what my options are. Also, I'm starting to write again, which is so fun for me :) .

Well, they'll be more tomorrow :D . Gute Nacht Everyone

Ok. Let me start by just saying, that today was OFFICIALLY the worse day. Ever. I know some people exaggerate, but I'm pretty sure this is the worse day I've ever had in my entire life :( . Let me start with the tamagotchies first.

So, I left off with Fudge and Milo. They left their baby boys with me. Fudge's son is named Arata, and Milo's son is named Botan. They are both crackertchies (my little twins :D ). I'm focusing on their gorgeous points, so they have the sunflower teacher. I hope they surprise me and become two different tama adults. I must admit, I haven'y been taking as much care of them as I could have.

I was soo extremely busy today. I found out the worse thing (talk about that later), and I stayed in the library most of today, making up some work, since tomorrow is the LAST day of the marking period. I was also trying to plan some stuff for prom. My bf's stepsister is MAKING my dress for me custom made :D . I'm happy, but she hasn't made the dress yet, and the date is coming up soon.. I hope I was right to trust her with this.

After school, I had my dance team practice (which I might not be ale to participate in because of the horrible thing I found out today :'( ). So, sorry to say, my tamas were EXTREMELY neglected today. As soon as I got home (around 6:50 *_*) I gave them the lovve and care they desperately needed. They're fast asleep now, so here are their stats:

Name: Arata

Gen. 3

Hunger: 2/4

Happy: 3/4

Training: 5/9

Funny: 35

Gorgeous:77

Spiritual: 33

Name: Botan

Gen. 2

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Funny: 43

Gorgeous: 75

Spiritual: 19

Ok. So, the horrible thing. Well, today I found out I am not graduating high school :( . They're giving me ALOT of work to help make it up, but still. I'm very disappointed in myself. I used to be so studious. I was even valedictorian once. I'm disappointed I let myself get this close, and that my laziness led to this. My school pulled through for me, but I really need to take this seriously this time around. :/ Gute Nacht everyone.

Oh! Check out my poem in the stuff we write section :D

Latest posts

Back