duscovery about the beeping Us only

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that the ones that make a humming sound have the potential to die very quickly.

ive noticed that the beeps and the tamagotchis movements are synchronized (half second beeps). and also when you are playing a game (at least the jumping one) you can hear something more like a hum... i have no idea if the beeps and the tamagotchis movements are related in anyway. i just thought i'd bring it to peoples attention that its the same? ah i dunno.

my tama dosn't make a clicking sound when i hold it to my ear...but my brother's does.

i have a connection that didnt come with a spare battery and it makes a humming sound, not a beepingsound. also it gets through batteries in about 2/3 weeks. *sigh*

when the batterey died it made a very lound high pitched constant beep/hum. its was driving my cats mad :D

Mine came with a spare battery: it makes a humming sound too, and it runs out of batteries in about 1-2 weeks *sigh* *sigh*

BACK AWAY FROM THE tamagotchis THEY'RE TERRORISTS DEVICES AND THE BEEPING IS THE BOMB'S COUNTER!!!!1 Ok seriously though I dont know what that is.

BACK AWAY FROM THE tamagotchis THEY'RE TERRORISTS DEVICES AND THE BEEPING IS THE BOMB'S COUNTER!!!!1 Ok seriously though I dont know what that is.
Hehehe..my sister and I were joking about it being that the other day... :(

Ok u know the beeping ur tama does when u hold it to ur ear. If u turn off the sound the beeping will be a lower tone than it would be with the sound on. It beebs every half second unless ur on the clock,than it beeps every sec. When u change it from clock to normal screen it wil go beeeeeeeeeeeeep. When its on somthing like the scale it will go tick tick tick. The half second beeps seem to beep whenever ur tama moves. That is how everything is on my tama.
yah i noticed that when i got my tama. at first it annoyed me, now i'm used to it, although i dont hold it up to my ear very much. :( it doesnt do that while the tama is sleeping tho. :huh: is that weird or what!?!?!

Yay!!! All three of my tamagotchis beep.No short battery life for them.

This is the first I'd heard of them beeping.I never noticed before.

does it really matter if it beeps or not. i know it may get on ur nerves if ur sitting in a dark room wit it. i dont think i bothres game play. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back