dwrox's help center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwrox&kora2

Reaction score
like my description says, ask question, get answer. i no loads on v3, little bit of v2, little bit of v4, nada of anything else. ask away!!

like my description says, ask question, get answer. i no loads on v3, little bit of v2, little bit of v4, nada of anything else. ask away!!
you are not supposed to post "come to me" topics.

go read my topic "tama job" theres a question in there you can answer lol...my brain hurts :lol:

Hi dwrox&kora2,

First of all, I want to thank you for offering to help out the members of TamaTalk - it is very much appreciated. :D

Unfortunately, I am going to have to close this thread as we don't allow these "come to me for help" style of topics anymore. The reasons for this are as follows:

1. They tend to get a little bit of track and can result in SPAM. :)

2. They are very hard for new people to navigate effectively. :)

3. We've had a lot of problems with rivarly between help topic starters which made it very unpleasant. :D

However, you are of course more than welcome to post a note in your signature about your desire to help anyone who should like to PM you with a question. You are also free to answer any new threads that members should post asking questions in What Happened to My Tamagotchi and Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners! <- We need lots of people who can do that well. :D

Thanks for your understanding, cooperation and being such a helpful member of TamaTalk! :D

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back