Dx Can't put music on Profile

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Kiryu

Reaction score
Okay, this has been bugging me for a while now...so here it is...

HOW THE HECK DO YOU PUT MUSIC ON YOUR PROFILE?!

I see a ton of people putting music on their profile (Via media player or whatever) and I don't understand how to do it. I bet it's something easy, but I'm too dense to figure it out.

Anyone can help?

(BTW, if this topic doesn't belong here or there's a topic like this already, I'm sorry...I didn't know)

I've seen someone who had several media players in their profile, so I thought it might've been some code the embeded in the profile to enable it. Unless it was an image...I dunno. It all confuses me *Scratches head*

I've seen someone who had several media players in their profile, so I thought it might've been some code the embeded in the profile to enable it. Unless it was an image...I dunno. It all confuses me *Scratches head*
I have a link to music embedded in my About Me page - I got it from Hark.com.

It is an image - but also plays music. I am sure there are other sites like Hark.com but you might want to visit that first and search for something suitable. You choose the quote / music you like and select the various options for the image (button / bar) and then copy / paste the code into your About Me page.

I'm sure someone else will be able to suggest other sites :)

I have a link to music embedded in my About Me page - I got it from Hark.com.

It is an image - but also plays music. I am sure there are other sites like Hark.com but you might want to visit that first and search for something suitable. You choose the quote / music you like and select the various options for the image (button / bar) and then copy / paste the code into your About Me page.

I'm sure someone else will be able to suggest other sites :)
Okay, what do I do exactly to make the player pop up?

Or maybe I just don't pay attention. ANyways I put this

[code ]
<object width="16" height="16" class="hark_player"><param name="movie" value="https://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_16x16.swf?pid=jkdgzxfkqf&as=1"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="allownetworking" value="all"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed src="https://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_16x16.swf?pid=jkdgzxfkqf&as=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="16" height="16" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><br/><a href="https://www.hark.com/clips/jkdgzxfkqf-vampire-knight-opening" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to Vampire Knight Opening on Hark.com">Vampire Knight Opening</a>
[/code]
and...I don't think it work...unless I did something wrong.

You paste the code into your About Me Page :)

Click on Your profile

> My settings

> scroll down to Profile Info > Edit My About Me page

> paste in the code (from the first )

> finish and save

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back