dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luver613

Reaction score
Can a tamagotchi die just from being old? Like, just old age or whatever? I thought so, but it seems unlikely. I was just wondering.

Yes, they can. I've heard they can live up to age 99, but I don't know if this rumor is true. If I don't marry mine, they all die around 20-something.

They can live forever if you take care of them like i read and saw a pic of a 145 year old tamagotchi!!!!

Now if humans can live that long...

Anyway, I'm sure Tamagotchi's can die of old age, but if you get married and keep it healthy, you could see it at 145!

Tamagotchis WILL die of old age. No tamagotchi can live "forever". This may seem hard to believe since I have no proof but I just know that eventually, all old tamagotchis will die of old age.

C~M

thx. cuz i was thinking about just lettin my tama, bonny, grow until she was rele rele old or until she found someone to connect with, cuz i heard oldies can't see the matchmaker. But I don't want to risk her life :p

I raised my tama til it was ova 99! it was a adult mametchi which i belive is the healthest character she transformed into the matchmaker tama! but avventually i got bored of havin the same character so i reste her :D her name was Heidi bye Heidi! :D

hope i helped ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back