Dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna die in my sleep. i don't wanna b killed drastically.

I've given this a great deal of thought. I have come to one conclusion:

Dying is a part of life. I used to think that I wanted to be remembered for something great, but now i know that I probably won't. Millions of people die every day, and they are not remembered for everything. To me, though I know that I don't want to die, I have been forced to except the hardest thing to except: the fact that someday, when I am very old, I will die. I am not ill right now or anything, but I have come to this conclusion as well:

I will not be remembered for great things, but I will be remembered by my loved ones.

Even famous people like elvis are not thought about every day. So here is a word of advice:

Live every day to it's fullest. Though you may not be remembered for what you did, you will always be remembered for who you were.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I wouldn't want to die young... or really old. I would want to die around...[/SIZE]

creamated

ashes: in the ocean

Although... I don't wanna die. But everyone does so I'm not really, really, scared of dying. just a little...

Some people think dying is gross, others, would luv 2 experience it. (Yay, like anyone would wanna die!) I would never want 2 b thrown in dirt, totally forgotten. What do u think?
You aren't forgotten, you are remembered, and yes, some people would actually like to die! Surprisingly, most teensgers die young because they are stressed! Some people kill themselves (it's called suiside) because of stress like I said, bullies yes, it's true, some run away...oh, lots of reasons why people want to die! So don't think it's stupid, it isn't really...'happy' when ppl die...but yes, I agree, for most people, I would not like to die!

Kaylie.

[SIZE=14pt]i want to die when im 80 or alittle older! the thought of dieing scares me alot...every time i think about it...i wonder if ill live till im 14...if ill live to do all the things i want to do in life...i just could not stand living in a world thats dark 4 ever...a world were u cant think or love, i would hate that, i hope alot that i go 2 heaven! then ill have an every lasting life![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I want to be cremated. I don't really care. I want to die...

- tama -

When I die I want to be cremated and then I want my family to put my ashes out to sea. I really don't wanna die young or get murdered or any of that because pain and death is my worst fears.

i actually hope i live to be 101 my great grandma is and she's still alive
Somehow I don't think I would want to live that long. I can't imagine it'd be too eventful or joyful. Of course, I might be saying the exact opposite of your great grandma, but that's just my view on it. All of my great grandparents have passed away. The most recent was my great grandma from my dad's side. She died two weeks before x-mas. x.X' I'd never met her though.

.....Well,it ain't preety.Anyways,I don not know why you are afriad to die,well to be honest Iam too but,it's gonna happend anyway in your life.You just come on earth to fufill your dreams and everything and when you're done,your time is up.Life is really like a game cause,since when it's game over...it's "game over".

.....Well,it ain't preety.Anyways,I don not know why you are afriad to die,well to be honest Iam too but,it's gonna happend anyway in your life.You just come on earth to fufill your dreams and everything and when you're done,your time is up.Life is really like a game cause,since when it's game over...it's "game over".
every ones always saying that! i no im going to die 1 day! i no i no! but that still means i have the right to still be alittle scared!

[SIZE=14pt]i want to die when im 80 or alittle older! the thought of dieing scares me alot...every time i think about it...i wonder if ill live till im 14...if ill live to do all the things i want to do in life...i just could not stand living in a world thats dark 4 ever...a world were u cant think or love, i would hate that, i hope alot that i go 2 heaven! then ill have an every lasting life![/SIZE]
^Same with me :furawatchi:

Death scares me a LOT! :)

-Bubba28 :eek:

I'm not religious - I want to die fairly young (that's say... 30-40?) and if I don't die naturally I want to die quickly and lets see... I don't want to go to a Heaven, i don't want to go to Hell, I want to be gone forever. And I also want to be cremated and have the ashes thrown into the ocean or something.
I just want to disappear when I die. That's all.
YOU ARE COMPLETELY MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back