E-Mail From Ban Dai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Ban Dai just sent me some info about where V5 will be shipping:

We appreciate your interest in Tamagotchi Connection V5. We ship to the retailers' distribution centers and not directly to the store locations so we cannot pinpoint the item at a particular location. We are shipping the toys out now so we recommend checking with the major retailers such as Toys R Us, KB Toys, Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart, or their online sites for the availability.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America
Have fun looking! :D

Wow Know We Can Get The New Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Famitchi Thanks Bandai For Telling All Of Us That Are On Tamatalk We Are Really Happy

Well, usually all American tamagotchis are usually shipped there, but that will be very informative for new members. :p

I Tryed To Look For The V5 Tamagotchi At Walmart And Target But They Had V4.5s My Parents Said I Can't Buy It On The Internet Because They Think There Are Fake?

Thanks for posting the message. This sound be a happy hunting trip for me tomorrow.

Hmm, when I typed that in, it said there wasn't a site!! Did you mean e-mail? ;)

That is a very helpful e-mail!! :p :p :eek:

Best Wishes,

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Cool :D Atleast I know where else it is Shipping to if I want another Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back