Ear Peircing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTae

Reaction score
I am going to try to convince my parents to get my ears peairced again (See I have had it done 5 times for one hole, it kept closing, It finnaly works now though :3) I want to get a second peircing right above my first one, they know I can do it because I have done it five times. Last time I asked my dad he said I don't wear earings enough, so I am wearing them more. The place we go to is trustworthy and not Claires so I know I won't be all 'OMG IMA DIE!!!' on everyone. I am willing to risk the pain and the 6 weeks of keeping the earring in.

Does anyone know a way to convince my parents to let me do it? If so, it's greatly appreciated.

I've got no idea how you will be able. I just said to my parents, "Can I have my ears peirced?" and they said yes straight away. Maybe show how sensible you are by working hard to earn it?

there is nothing wrong with ear piercing (to me) i got them peirced last year, show ur parents houw responsible u are

Hm.. I have had so many piercings. The only one my parents consented to was my eyebrow. I told them I wanted another piercing, my tongue and they freaked. I did a lot of research and told them I knew all about it and how to care for it and was aware of the risks involved. Later I mentioned I would like my eyebrow pierced as well. As soon as I said that they were like 'YES! Get your eyebrow pierced instead!' Maybe that isnt the best way to go about it, but it worked for me.

I do suggest that you do lots of research and show them that you understand everything involved with getting another piercing. I know that a second hole on your lobe isn't a big deal, but it may help you show them that you are serious about it. Good luck!

My mom was like "First you have to clean your room and find your earings-" because the cats knocked my jewlery box over D:< So thats good, I will ask my dad later, and if he says yes its ok, because my mom doesn't really say anything against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back