Ear Piercing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
My friend is getting her ears pierced tomorrow, and she wants to know how it feels. I'm also curious because I dont remember much about getting my ears pierced, since I got it done when I was a baby. But I might be getting a second hole in a few months, and I wanna know how it feels!!! So, how is it compared to, say, a blood test? Plz tell me thanx!

:eek:

It's just like getting a shot, only less painful, in my opinion: it will be very, very quick and painless if you're not tense or fidgety before getting it. Good luck! :eek:

it hurts for one second and it dont hurt any more. i got a free lolly pop! :eek:

It hurts, like a sharp pinch, but its gone very quickly. Dont worry too much. :p There are much more painful piercings out there.

It was shocking and kinda ached after wards. I was so shocked I went very pale. :p

I have sensitive earlobes so you can guess what it was like, after theypierced them I froze fo 1 second then burst out crying, a shicking paint spread around me. =[

Tell her to tell them to numb them- it won't hurt. <3

For some reason it hurt me badly, I was nine and I started crying and it was sore for ages, that's only because I have quite thick earlobes. It depends what your earlobes are like

The pain varies from person to person.

I have a high pain tolerance, so very few of my piercings hurt.

I agree with Trilby. There are MUCH more painful piercings out there. I have those too D: So trust me. Getting your ears pierced is nothing compared to others.

It didn't hurt much when I had my ears pierced o.0

I have both my ears (although I'm weird so I only wear one earring xP) and will probably get nose done sometime if I can be bothered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back