Earliest Tama memory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Mine is downloading my sister Tama (when I was Tama-Illiterate ) Because I thought that it was waking it up... I was wondering why the heck it wouldn't grow... :rolleyes: oh, I loved my sister's V3...

My earliest Tamagotchi memory took place back in 1999, seeing what was to become my first Tamagotchi for the first time. I was in a KB Toys store in the mall and I had a bit of money left to spend. I looked around the shop until I found a little section of virtual pets in the middle of the store. My eyes fell upon a white Tamagotchi box with blue trim (characteristic of P2s). I ended up buying it, opening it up, and starting it, even before I left the mall. :D That's how it all began, with my transparent yellow P2 Tamagotchi. :)

Saw a bunch of kids playing with them. One let me borrow it for a day, and I was hooked.

Mine is probably seeing it on TV when I was really young, like 7...and then asking everybody I knew for one for Christmas because I thought it was so cool. I ended up getting two so I gave the other one to my brother. :p

Mine is when Everyone took Tamagotchi to school and I raised a V4.5 with my Friend :) And when my other friends V3 Got took of him and it died. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a few years ago, saw a section of P2s in the mall. I got hooked on the fun and simplicity. Since, I have sold it. (When I got out of tamas.)

My earliest memory with a Tama was hearing about them outside my apartment from a few neighbors. I begged my mom for one...I didn't get an official one until later, since I was new to the whole thing at the time I couldn't tell a Tama from one of the many virtual pets other companies made to make money off the popularity of them. It was a Dinkin Dino who I raised to the age of 30 before it died during the night from old age...shortly after that it started breaking down and I got a real Tamagotchi along with an Angelagotchi...I remember yelling at the Angelagotchi while poking the screen trying to scare away the bat from eating my Tama angels candy.

Mine was Jumping off of my neighbors trampoline almost every 30 seconds to make sure my tama was okay xD

Having Tama almost taken away by the teacher - v4

Having my v4 Masktchi say no to matchmaker suggestion (I think the character was bill, reallya character called bill) - v3

My first memory was when everyone had a Tamagotchi and our cousins cames over once and pulled them out to connect to each others and I asked "What are they?" and then they said "Tamagotchi" so then I asked my mum if I could get one and my brother got a blue V2 and I got a zebra stripes V2, good memories. :D

Before getting my Tamagotchi: two people connecting theirs and my friend showing me hers. She fed her Masktchi a snack. She said "It eats a popsicle!" and I'm like "That looks more like a corndog." I was right. ^.^

Getting my Tamagotchi: either getting it from the store or crying my eyes out trying to figure out how to take care of it (first night with it) while my mom yelled at me to practice my clarinet. XD

Mine is when I was in Grade 1 and my tamagotchi beeped in my tray and my friend told me how to pause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back