Earth in DANGER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is that none of us has anything to worry about.

I really don't know how asteroids travel through space or how scientists can predict that one will crash into the Earth, especially so far in advance. I learned in Earth Science last year, however, that most objects that come that close to Earth are destroyed by Earth's atmosphere/gravitational pull before they have time to do any damage. Correct me if I'm wrong - I always zoned out when the teacher was lecturing us.

Right or not, on the off chance that this does happen, it's 172 years from now. We'll all be long gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's ridiculous! If theres 1/1000 chance and it's so many years away, who cares?! Not even the people who live then, I think. I mean it won't happen, most likely.

If that doesn't kill us then age will don't worry. (yea I know I'm sounding like a jerk by saying that but that's just facts.) ^^;;

No. This is not a sexy question.

Unless we pulled an Avatar Aang, and froze ourselves in ice. I doubt any one of us would be around then.

And its so far in the future that many things could happen to it.

We don't really know what else it might crash into.

As none of us is going to be alive by that time so there is no meaning of worry and always be happy and cheerful in the present.

The Earth being in danger is honestly nothing new. Anything could happen to the planet at any time, so we shouldn't worry. Because even if that asteroid is going to hit us, it will take a long time to get here. So I say we should more focus on issues that are occuring now, honestly. It's best not to worry about things like this because space is still a giant mystery for the most part, although we are discovering more and more about it.

Horrible stuff happening to the world (this article, for instance) have been predicted for decades, and there's a grand total of about 10 or 11 total disasters. I have a good feeling the next disaster will be the sun going supernova.

Why would you belive this? It's a long way away...

2182? Don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back