Earth's First Aid Kit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]all the things i bolded (in your reply) are things that are easily fixed, and ones that I want to talk about[/SIZE]1)so? buy a cup to take with you, so you can refill it.

2)at my place where I live, many peeps forget, and I am constantly reminding my mum

3)ever heard of a sweatshirt? or a fireplace?

4)many doesn't mean all, so do it where you can

5)at my place it is

6)why would it be frozen if it's local? then it would be more fresh!

7)any person who says this probably doesn't have a good imagination. Go outside, shoot some hoops, play frisbee, go to the park. these are way more fun than just sitting in the house!

8)they actually cost less

10) well, actually, fans can help. also get a cool drink. go to the pool. simple things like this can help save energy.

I agree with the one who posted this topic. we can make a difference, it just takes time and a person willing to try.
Whate about people who live in the desert? Such as parts of Cali, Arizona and New Mexico? They can't just open a window and leave the fans on. It gets extreamly hot. And I DISLIKE water. I have a fear of water and pools.

Whate about people who live in the desert? Such as parts of Cali, Arizona and New Mexico? They can't just open a window and leave the fans on. It gets extreamly hot. And I DISLIKE water. I have a fear of water and pools.
Exactly, these suggestions are pretty much too insane, in fact, they don't have much of a point.

There is really nothing we alone can do to save the earth, or help it for that matter.

There are millions of the people in the US alone, not everyone can do this, not even a quater.

No use trying to help a dead cause.

Look at the part i bolded in Sweet Kandi's Post
Were i live 68 degresse is nice weather ,in the winter it can get down to 20 degresse!!
I'm pretty sure not everybody lives where you do.

=]

[SIZE=8pt]I didn't say you have to go to the pool. it was just a suggestion, but as for people who live in the desert, all they have to do is turn on a fan, not open a window. [/SIZE] :huh:

[SIZE=8pt]I didn't say you have to go to the pool. it was just a suggestion, but as for people who live in the desert, all they have to do is turn on a fan, not open a window. [/SIZE] :huh:
It's called common sense, Desert + Fan = DOES NOT WORK.

A fan is not good enough, seriously, Air Conditioner is much better, and honestly, it isn't hurting the environment much, so stop saying a fan is the solution because it is NOT.

You don't realise how hot it gets there? Turning on a fan or opening the window wouldn't work. It gets really dry and hot. Nearing to the 90's to triple digets.

I rather keep the AC on in the desert heat, then coming into a house that is heated more then a sauna. A fan isn't going to help much, either.

As stated. People who are into the "SAVE THE WORLD!" shouldn't tell others how to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Starfire. You know hairspray? Did you know that causes a 20% GREATER atmosphere decomposition than any given thing you have mentioned? Why not instead of whining about AC and other things, why don't you start whining about HAIRSPRAY as well? Oh, and good luck stopping that one.

EDIT: My area gets up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer, and a pair of large fans with a ceiling fan cannot cool off my room at full power. And my room is maybe fifteen square feet by twenty square feet. Three fans cannot do it. For people that have summers in the triple digits, no way in hell is fans going to work.

The first list made me laugh a bit.

Especially the 'turn off the AC and use a fan' part.

Fans aren't worth using unless you're sitting right next to them. AC is for cooling the entire house, or the entire car, or what have you. It makes more sense to use AC.

Not to mention, in my honest opinion, I think global warming is complete and total BS.

Whoa! Settle down people!

Why is there all this commotion about this one stupid topic?

These are just suggestions, not rules. The starter of this topic made this with tips, not laws for others to live by. I agree that save the world guys shouldn't force their opinions on others, but they have a right to share their opinion just like the rest of us do.

Sure, fans don't help much in the desert, but not everyone lives there, do they? That was for people who live in not-so-hot parts of the world, as in not on the equater and stuff. At our school we have air con and fans in every room, but we ONLY put the air con on when it's stinking hot.

I really don't understand why all this has happened about those tips... :)

- :D Jess

ValhallaKnight, Starman, Pwnimus, Run, everyone in your circle is getting suspended if I see any more problems like this today or in the near future.

This tag-teaming is foolish, you're accomplishing nothing by spewing your opinions over and over again, you know you're just here to try to stir up trouble.

The only thing you're going to accomplish is getting yourselves suspended. Really, this tactic hasn't proven effective for you yet, and it never will. :D

Is there something wrong with us voicing our opinion? There is in fact nothing wrong with it, if you have a problem with the things we say then why not tell us what you don't like hearing us say instead of threatening us?

spewing your opinions
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that having an opinion was not allowed under Tama rule. So sorry that the fact I have my own thoughts and a brain is apparently too much of a threat to your perfect world of rainbows and unicorns.

[SIZE=21pt]SO SORRY.[/SIZE]

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that having an opinion was not allowed under Tama rule. So sorry that the fact I have my own thoughts and a brain is apparently too much of a threat to your perfect world of rainbows and unicorns.
[SIZE=21pt]SO SORRY.[/SIZE]
Don't forget freedom of opinion. Can't stop someone from having an opinion.

Ok, enough of this. >.>

If you can't post "opinions" in a mature manner, don't post them at all. Get off your high horse and stop trying to attack people.

*Closed*

If I had wanted to stop you from voicing your opinions immediately, I would have done so earlier. Perhaps you should try using your brain before you SPEW rude remarks. Hmm.

Now that you've wasted this member's thread and are choosing to continue to do so. That's what I'm cracking down on you for. If you're so very intelligent and mature, you wouldn't be picking on young children and their ideas. You've had enough warnings.

You are behaving like a petty schoolyard bully...and this teacher just caught you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back