Easter Egg Hunt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molly112194

Reaction score
Hey today I went to an Easter Egg Hunt at this park! I am 12yrs old and you may think it is cheesy to go to an Easter Egg Hunt when your 12. But it was so fun! I mean the whole hunt was about 5 minutes long, though we came early to see the "easter bunny" Then they said on the microphone to only take 5 eggs per kid. So at first my sister and me only toke five eggs ontill we saw all the little kids having buckets full! Then this one person was fighting with another kid for an egg. (Someone comes only for the eggs!) So I was just wondering if any one else goes to Easter Egg Hunts!

Molly112194! It is me!!! I cant log into memetchi_rules! but this is my new account! so Yes I will tomarrow

Well seeing as I am pre-teen I don't really like the easter egg hunts. My parents stopped doing it. But my grandma still loves me to do it so I have to and my brother doesn't. (okay so he is like 16 but I don't care) Well sense my grandma knew my brother wasn't going to do that she gave him candy. And inside my eggs were ..... MONEY!!!!

Yeah Me!

TT101

Hey! I did that on Friday! xD It was basically the same thing. It was at a park, we went for a hike, ate hotdogs and stuff, then there was a 5min easter egg hunt. The little kids got to get some first, before I got to go. I didn't get much. We came back to see the "easter bunny" (who was actually my uncles, girlfriends, daughters sister xP) and it was fun but weird. We played two games: Egg toss and 'Keep The Egg On Your Spoon'. I would have won teh spoon game, but somebody hit my egg with their spoon so it wasn't fair. And the person I was egg tossing with was only 3yrs old. o_O

XD Good times.

*Tgd*

I went to one 2 Saturdays ago xD. I'm going to one today too. ^^

I'm a bit to old to do them but oh' well. There fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna do one today with Jenna,Lindsay, and Heath. Me and Jenna are hiding them, Heath and Lindsay are finding them. I colored the eggs last night. xD It was so fun! I do a hunt every year.

I do my Easter egg hunt at home! All my siblings do it too so the hunt takes about 20minutes-2 hours! I love doing it with real eggs instead of just plastic ones! :lol: ;) :D

[SIZE=30pt]Happy Easter everybody!!![/SIZE]

Heh, our family has one.

It's fun no matter how old I am.

x3

No, I didn't go to one. I don't think my town has an Easter Egg hunt. We had one when I was about five though, with me, my brother, my friend from across the street, and my brother's friend from across the street. (They're siblings.) One of the eggs (don't worry, they were plastic) got stuck in our hammock thing and we didn't get it out. I think it's still in there. :) Unless someone got it out within the past two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back