Easter Hatch 2014 (Log)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks LittleChocoWolf and Tamaninjacat fam :] That's very kind and i'm feeling much better, hence my post.

So FINALLY here's my easter egg for this hatch :] my tan v2.. With that said, all i have running now are 3 v2's.

I just got 2 girls on my other v2's, so i was hoping for a boy and got one on my first hatch. I named the little dude Fyord, though the original spelling is Fjord.

An hour later Fyord turned into a marutchi, which once again brings me back to each time my friends were actually interested in looking at my tamas, they were always either in the infant stage or the toddler stage, so they seriously thought tamas were only squishy round blobs you care for..fail.

And today (since i did hatch yesterday actually) Fyord turned into one of my favorite teens, Young mametchi. Love the ears.

That's all for now :]

tumblr_n4hrc5zLx11tx621bo1_1280.jpg

Rose evolved. It was funny, because she evolved first thing after waking up. Since this character sleeps later than her child form (Marutchi?), she went immediately back to sleep.

Everyone's tamas look so cute ;_;

Unfortunately life has happened and I can't post anything T_T Maybe next time, I guess...

Good luck everyone!

Darlene and Veronica evolved today and yesterday! Darlene became a
Neotchi_sprite.png
. And Veronica became a Sabosabotchi. She looked like a cactus. But this morning Veronica became a
ID-L-15_shigurehimetchi.png
. Darlene surprisingly didn't evolve this morning. I hatched them at the same time so I don't know why she didn't evolve. But both of them are super cute and happy! I've never had the character Veronica is on my ID L and I've been wanting her for a long time. ^_^ Darlene will most likely become an adult I've never had before because I haven't had my P's for to long. Well that's it for now! If Darlene evolves later I'll edit this post.

P.S. The sprites I used are from here: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I don't want to take credit because they aren't mine. :wub:

Bree is a propellertchi (I think, haha). She's doing quite well, and I haven't let her hearts empty and she's only missing one training bar. I have to pause her later on tonight, but I do expect her to become an adult tomorrow. I wonder who I'll get!?

CAM00844_zps681ab29b.jpg
CAM00845_zps92d77ac8.jpg

I am here to update!

Bunbun evolved into Tamatchi but Im not sure if I am on track for Genjintchi but if not, I'll probably get Masktchi and then I can TRY and get Bill which maybe be hard since I'd have to take PERFECT care of him @.@

Anyways, here is little Bunbun!

FLfgoEw.jpg

Well JEEZ Bathory, if i must say, i'm quite jealous of Bree, but in a good way, cool teen form, cool adult form now, thanks for sharing.

marumitchi, like a few others, i've never owned on the v2.

For my update, Fyord is doing quite well, he turned 3 today!! i'm stocking up on batteries, since all i have are the 2 in my 2 running tamagotchis. I do see Fyord changing tomorrow morning, so we'll see what i get :) i'm quite paranoid it'll either be a Nyorotchi or Tarakotchi, but i'm going for a bad, not horrible care character, preferably Takotchi, so i let Fyords hearts empty only once in the mornings. Hopefully that'll do it.

Til next time.

Seems about right considering how i get Nyorotchi EVERY time i join a hatch. Tbh this is my biggest worry each time i join with a v2. Nyorotchi are nice if you get them every here and then, but...idk. Because i work i pause them at home, but even at home i'm busy, or might run to the grocery store, or might fall asleep or take a nap, so i get a lot of average-care characters. it's draining.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had him on the p1 either, Bathory!

Jayy, that is some really bad luck. I've maybe only gotten him once, but even then I'm not sure if I've gotten him before.

I've never had him on the p1 either, Bathory!

Jayy, that is some really bad luck. I've maybe only gotten him once, but even then I'm not sure if I've gotten him before.
Definitely how i feel, but I've loved Nyorotchi for 16 years, so i'm just having this funny little love-hate relationship with them right now. They're very cute when you give them the maracas, maybe i'll post a pic if i can get a hold of some maracas in the shop.

I remember finding an old post complaining about getting Zuccitchi on the v2 all the time,

while i've never had one on the v2, but think they look awesome.

This is my last post! Everyones tamas look and sound awesome!

My Takutotchi got his last puzzle piece and then married Memetchi.

Sorry for not updating! Every time I think about updating I'm too busy. And every time I'm online with plenty of time to spare I just forget. XD But I'm here now so: Darlene became a Kiramotchi.
Kiramotchi-sprite.png
And Veronica's batteries died and I don't have any extra on hand for now. :p But I plan to get some new ones soon. ^_^

Hey guys i found the maracas!! lol, the maracas are my favorite item to give to Nyorotchi, and look at Fyord enjoying himself x]

He is 6 today btw. He should be getting the matchmaker tommorow.

tumblr_n4unnjFRVT1tx621bo1_1280.jpg

Rose finally grew into an adult! It took a while, as I kept her paused while I was at work during the day.

Well Darlene and Veronica got married yesterday and left me with two baby boys. It looks like I'm out of the hatch but I look forward to seeing all of your tamas continue to grow. :)

Hello folks. Fyord got the matchmaker and had a girl. I'm quite excited to see what she grows into. The matchmaker brought along a Hanatchi btw.

331m3pw.jpg

Don't they just look like a match made in heaven?

Hanatchi: *jaw drops*

2m2fcev.jpg

Accidentally left this picture out of my first post. Fyord after a game of jump, moreover after playing jump like 15 times just to get his weight down to 20, and not 21 or 22 (just to calm my ocd). Thought i'd just throw this one in here.

Anyways the matchmaker came yesterday actually, so our Fyord leaves tonight, making this my last post.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back