Easter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how you get your tama to celebrate Easter:Month/Day

3/14

Time:

2:59PM

Wait one minute and your tama will be watching a bunny push an egg across the screen! This only works with Version2 adults.

To get some special foods for your tama, set the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM and wait one minute. Your tama will have a cookie or noodles in it's shop! This works with Version2 babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults.

Hope this helped :unsure: ,

Mimitchi&hanatchilover :mimitchi: :p :rolleyes: :D :wub: <_< :unsure: :rolleyes: :furawatchi: :angry:
Cool! But mine is not an adult. :(

Nah i dosen't work my friend tested it on her version 1 and version 2. Are you 100% sure about this because it is not working for many people to be honest..

But it seems to be working for some people

It does work honestly if it didn't work I wouldn't have posted it! I think it only works with Tamagotchi ConneCTion Version 2 adults. I'm not so sure about the Version 3 yet because I don't even have one! I've been trying to get one since January 5th but Toys "R" Us won't get them till March (someone said so) and Wal-Mart has 400 tamas on order but I'm not sure if it's V2s, V1s or V3s. BanDai never tells Wal-Mart what they're sending!!

That trick works for V3 well i dont now why u people say it dont work cause i had my date at 4/10 and 4/9 i still saw an easter bunny but my tama is an adult with a baby. the easter bunny came about 4:00 :D

u said it only works for version 2 but here i am, looking at my version 3 tamagotchi, and she is looking at a rabbit pushing an egg across the screen. :D

This is how you get your tama to celebrate Easter:Month/Day

3/14

Time:

2:59PM

Wait one minute and your tama will be watching a bunny push an egg across the screen! This only works with Version2 adults.

To get some special foods for your tama, set the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM and wait one minute. Your tama will have a cookie or noodles in it's shop! This works with Version2 babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults.

Hope this helped :angry: ,

Mimitchi&hanatchilover :angry: :angry: ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :D :lol:
no! it doen't only work for v2 adults! it worked on my v3 adult! :lol: :lol: [

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back