Easy!I found out how to switch the music genra!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gothika

Reaction score
:lol:I'm so happy!!!

I found a secret in my Music star!In preschool there is that tama it came out from the door when you get the exclamation to open the door the friend got me a globe when ever I make the tama play with it he changes from Asian music to Rock n Roll to to RNB etc the tama keeps the one you choose for him but check if he has a heart it means he likes the style!Check when you change the instrument if the tama's face is happy it likes it the group members too if they learn with the teacher and they have a sour look take the poor kids out of there you will find the tama stress from 10 to 20!When they play if you chose a good instrument for each member they will jump after they play the music if they remain the same change their instrument they do not like it!They will not play very nice music if they do not like the instruments they play!

I have a HinoTamaTchi at the moment who knows what he will become soon it will change!

It's also possible to play CD's (only compatible with Stereo) and change the genre.

So for an example, your Tamagotchi currently plays Asian music. If you play a Latin music CD on the Stereo (bought in the Shop for 12,000 GP, I'm guessing) your Tamagotchi will switch from Asian to Latin music. Hope this helped. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also possible to play CD's (only compatible with Stereo) and change the genre.So for an example, your Tamagotchi currently plays Asian music. If you play a Latin music CD on the Stereo (bought in the Shop for 12,000 GP, I'm guessing) your Tamagotchi will switch from Asian to Latin music. Hope this helped. :(
I noticed this as well! It happened the other way around in my case, actually. :( Originally, my Music Star performed Latin Music and when I played the Asian music CD, it switched to Asian music after a while. That's pretty cool!

It's also possible to play CD's (only compatible with Stereo) and change the genre.So for an example, your Tamagotchi currently plays Asian music. If you play a Latin music CD on the Stereo (bought in the Shop for 12,000 GP, I'm guessing) your Tamagotchi will switch from Asian to Latin music. Hope this helped. :chohimetchi:
I think the laten cd onley costs 500 gp

Yes, the CDs do cost 500 GP. It's the stereo that's 12,000 GP, which is what kutchipatchiwatermelon was referring to, I'm guessing. :chohimetchi:

It's also possible to play CD's (only compatible with Stereo) and change the genre.

So for an example, your Tamagotchi currently plays Asian music. If you play a Latin music CD on the Stereo (bought in the Shop for 12,000 GP, I'm guessing) your Tamagotchi will switch from Asian to Latin music. Hope this helped. :(
This didn't work for me...

My KuroMametchi was R&B, then I played the Jazz CD, and he changed to Rock & Roll. Jazz is the only trophy I don't have yet, so what do I do?

I figured it out! :D

CDs DO NOT change your music genre. They simply play different music styles for your tama to dance to. Your music genre changes every time your tama plays with its toy. Just repeatedly select "Praise" over and over until your music genre becomes the one you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
*edit*

I figured it out! :D

CDs DO NOT change your music genre. They simply play different music styles for your tama to dance to. Your music genre changes every time your tama plays with its toy. Just repeatedly select "Play" over and over until your music genre becomes the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back