Easy Tama Points v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hOMeBoYPiNoY

Reaction score
Maybe this is old maybe this is new. I don't know. But follow these steps and you will have lots of money.

1.Go to Games on your v3 Tamagotchi.

2.Go to Bump.

3.(Well this one may require fast fingers)But when it says push press the B when the power bar is whenever[honestly i dont think the power bar matters in this game] you'll be fine as long as you [SIZE=11pt]RAPIDLY[/SIZE] press the A button.

4.Your Tama should have a 75% of winning until round 5. My Tama usually loses after that. And do the math.

80 x Y = X

Y = Wins

X = TAMAPOiNTS

You should have 5k in no time.

5.Some people may disagree with this step but it isn't mandatory. If your pet doesn't want to play anymore just give it a [SIZE=11pt]TiMEOUT[/SIZE] and then give is a snack to bring it back to MAX happiness and it should be able to play a couple more games.

6. Reapeat and Win

i tryed this. but i seriously thought that you rapidly press the B button, not the A :]

Thank you for the tips but you can only get 1800 for being the champion! Oh, and btw, you can get 150 (sometimes high but 150 is the normal score) for being a champion in "GET" and 400 for being a "HEADING" champion! :) :(

i lost bump after triing your tip. you don't have to give it a time out! just bring its weight up!

:wacko: did u know that the ball makes ur tama better at heading? :wacko:

B) Play with da ball, it helps me B)

Dude, I did this and my tama lot on round 2.I really think it's B. :wacko:

TAMASFOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't work with the A button. Just consecutavely press the B button so if you lose you play a new game and if you win, you don't even have to watch yourself play.

BTW When I tried your tip, I got to round 3 or 4 and only got 60 pts on my adult. When I usually play, on that round, I get 240-320 points. SCAM! :huh: :eek:

your wrong it all matters on whether they're an adult or a kid ,when a adult they get 300 from get . :huh: sorry if i was rude.

You're wrong! The more you weigh the fewer points you earn. When I played bump on my tama, it weighed 99 pounds and it only got 600 points for winning round 8.

:lol: did u know that the ball makes ur tama better at heading? :lol: B) Play with da ball, it helps me B)
Yeah, I found this out too. I hated the heading game because they wouldn't ever respond or jump when I pushed the button, but after using the ball a lot, the heading game is so easy now. I win it every time. Sure you only get 400 from it, but it's fast and simple.

Why do you give your tama a TimeOut when it doesn't want to play anymore, that's just mean to the tama. If your tama weighs it's base-weight it won't play anymore but you can however feed it snacks (not too many or it will give the tama a toothache) and it can play more games. It's unneccesary to give it TimeOut when it doesn't want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back