Eating Disorders

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a eating disorder. Im 10 and i weigth 55 pounds. Im under weigth by 3 or 4 pounds. My friends can pick me up xD I like eating too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew a girl who was anorexic, she'd be full of half a packet of crisps and complain she was fat and never really ate. She was only skin and bones, but when she started goin out with her boyfriend she put on weight and looks alot better. I think the main reason she put on weight was because he ate alot so obviously when he ate she had a little bit which gradually turned to more.

Yes, but don't parents notice you getting overly-thin?
No, because when i was anorexic, i began to wear big t-shirts and sweatpants because i thought i was too fat to wear anything else, and my parents never knew. They still don't know that ever happend.

*BaBi*

I'm going to be honest right now. I'm in the process of recovering from anorexia.

While I didn't get to the "sickly underweight" point (then again I still think I'm fat), people say I'm getting there. I stopped getting my period and I'm cold all the time. I wish I could feel better about myself, but it's going to take time. I only want what's best for myself.

My mom's been the worst about it. I wish she'd get off my back, but I guess she just cares about me too much.

I'm going to be honest right now. I'm in the process of recovering from anorexia.
While I didn't get to the "sickly underweight" point (then again I still think I'm fat), people say I'm getting there. I stopped getting my period and I'm cold all the time. I wish I could feel better about myself, but it's going to take time. I only want what's best for myself.

My mom's been the worst about it. I wish she'd get off my back, but I guess she just cares about me too much.
Haha, that's a mum's job!

I hope you feel better soon.

I've heard it can stuff around with your period and normal body temp.

Well, get better soon... Feel better about yourself. Don't worry...

=]

Haha, that's a mum's job!
I hope you feel better soon.

I've heard it can stuff around with your period and normal body temp.

Well, get better soon... Feel better about yourself. Don't worry...

=]

I still struggle, but I think now that I'm willing to admit it I'll be fine.

I have an eating disorder. I make myself sick because everyone in my class is thinner than me and I hate it. Then I had to go to hospital. I still have to go for regular check ups but it's getting better a tiny bit. I still feel consious about my weight even if people do call me annorexic but I can still throw a good punch, lol. I can't help it though, it's kind of an addiction, like smoking or drugs or alchohol.

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. ;)

Just try to think of the positive features of your body. Try to forget about weight- you surely don't want to end up like those retarded size 0 models? You've just gotta believe that there's nothing wring with your body, and try to get on with day to day life.

If you ever need a bit of support, you can always PM me- I fully understand anorexia is an awful issue, that shouldn't be laughed about.

Best wishes to you. ^^

I have an eating disorder. I make myself sick because everyone in my class is thinner than me and I hate it. Then I had to go to hospital. I still have to go for regular check ups but it's getting better a tiny bit. I still feel consious about my weight even if people do call me annorexic but I can still throw a good punch, lol. I can't help it though, it's kind of an addiction, like smoking or drugs or alchohol.
If your bullumic you should really get help. Being sick like that will rot your teeth from sicking up all the acid, and if you ever want children having an eating disorder stops you from being fertille. As well as all the other health risks that come with an eating disorder.

You should get councelling too, too make you feel good about yourself. Just because somebody is thinner than you, it doesn't make them more attractive. Enhance what you already have, and wear clothes that suit you and make you look and feel better.

thank go no one in my family has an eating disorder nor my friends i dont have one either PS:my keyboard is really bad so it skips letters sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back