Eating Habits?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your eating habits?

• Vegetarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegan

• Carnivore

• Normal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakes

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I'm addicted to making this kind of poll. ._.

Personally, I'm a vegetarian. Sometimes it sucks, because the woman who tries to wear the pants -coughGRANDMOTHERcough- is practically a carnivore. Seriously. Sausage, sausage, hamburger, steak, sausage, hamburger, steak. Dx

The smell of fatty meats makes me ill. Actually, a lot of smells make me ill. All meats give me extremely horrible, vivid visions of the animal being lead to the slaughter house, or getting there however, being killed, etcetera. Even though some of them are extremely exaggerated, it happens to me. Lamb gives me the worst though. I remember hating lamb with all my heart when I was little becuase I adore sheep and loved them ten times as much when I was little. So, that's why I'm vegetarian. :) Veggieburgers ftw!

I eat both vegetables and meat. I believe both (and everything) on the food table are important to dietary need. I do , however, respect all eating habits such as those who are vegetarians or vegans. I feel so terrible for those poor animals, but not bad enough to stop eating them. I know its bad, but I need meat.Steak , BBQ, chicken!!! There are other things we can do to save them , Y' know? But I won't go into that. I vote my eating habits are normal... Because I believe they are. What I eat makes me happy and healthy :)

I'm an omnivore. I go OMNOMNOM ;D

Seriously though, I eat ze fruits, veggies, meats & meat like products and ze dairies.

I'm an omnivore and have nothing against vegetarians and vegans. I do feel bad for the animals sometimes, but even if you don't eat it they're dead anyway.

D:

I'm a carnivore..

RAWR! D:< Just joking! I am a omnivore.

I 'tried' being a vegeterian because in fourth grade I thought I was fat. [Like lawl. I was] But then after a few months, something was going on...

1]I only ate a small portion of meat, like a hamburger, and made excuses

2]I almost got sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a vegetarian. I don't have anything against anyone that isn't. Being a vegetarian is my own personal choice :eek:

I do eat fish and dairy products though. I just don't eat things like sausages, steak, chicken, etc.

The main reason why I'm a vegetarian is because I feel sorry for the animals. I know that they're dead anyways, but another thing is that I just don't particularily like the idea of putting animal flesh in my mouth. But for fish, I strangely don't mind much o.o

I don't eat red meat. I'll eat turkey, and my parents usually make me chicken. When I eat red meat, it's against my will. A lot of times my parents will be like, "We're having meatloaf. EAT IT!!" D:< It's just, I don't like the taste of red meat. At all. I'm not nessicarily in it for the "Save the Animals," thing.

Well, the only red meat I like is bacon. NOMNOMNOM >3

I eat pasta and carbs a lot. Carbs are my favorite. :DD

I'm a vegetarian.

Meat (for the most part) is disgusting. Sometimes I'm forced to eat meat, it sucks.

Omnivore.

I tried to be vegetarian..

Went for about 1 hour.

When I ate lunch I had some leftover chicken and totally forgot about the vegetarian-ness.

Then I tried for dinner, but again, I forgot, so I loaded my plate with meatballs XD

I don't eat red meat. I'll eat turkey, and my parents usually make me chicken. When I eat red meat, it's against my will. A lot of times my parents will be like, "We're having meatloaf. EAT IT!!" D:< It's just, I don't like the taste of red meat. At all. I'm not nessicarily in it for the "Save the Animals," thing.
Well, the only red meat I like is bacon. NOMNOMNOM >3

I eat pasta and carbs a lot. Carbs are my favorite. :DD
When mum or dad makes red meat I refuse to eat it then go nmnomnom through the cupboards at night and I also stash food away in my room.

I don't like eating pigs but bacon is real good. Thank goody goshness for a clever creation 'chicken bacon' I tastes exactly like bacon but its chicken!

^

Chicken Bacon?

Weird.

Im not: "PRO SLAUGHTER!!"

I just really don't care much about that issue.

The animals were bred to be slaughterd.

That's just my opinion.

In my honest opinion, I think the animals die quick, so they don't really feel anything. But I don't know anything about the slaughter houses.

I also believe that if the animals didn't get killed and eaten, their numbers would get out of control, they'd starve because there isn't enough food to support them, and the world would smell like dead cow.

But that's just my opinion.

I also don't like ham, 'cept for bacon. I like the bacon that isn't cooked too much, but I don't like it with a lot of fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back