eBay; What does it stand for

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
So what do you think ebay stands for?

I think it stands like this

E-lectronic

B-buying

A-and

Y-yolding

What do you think?

Do you sell/buy things on ebay?

ever seen anything odd for sale on eBay?

Type about it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yolding, haha I love that word!

I really want to buy things off Ebay, but my mom hates giving out personal stuff online. My dad on the other hand would probably let me buy/sell whatever I want, and was going to let me bid on FOB signed guitar picks, but the biding was over by the time he said yes.

Anyways, Ebay sucks sometimes when you get scammed, but overall I like it.

Yolding? eBay is e, electronic, then goes to the capital of Bay, which I guess means to bid and buy things.
OOooo. I never thought of that lol

i once saw a possed bear for sale on there that the eyes had to stay on the bear or it would reak havoac with your house...i want to hear more about it.

Yolding, haha I love that word!
I really want to buy things off Ebay, but my mom hates giving out personal stuff online. My dad on the other hand would probably let me buy/sell whatever I want, and was going to let me bid on FOB signed guitar picks, but the biding was over by the time he said yes.

Anyways, Ebay sucks sometimes when you get scammed, but overall I like it.
I honestly believe if you're that gullible to get scammed, then you shouldn't be buying things online. If you know what to look for you can prevent that from happening. I have no sympathy for anyone who doesn't look before buying :D

For a moment i thought you said Yodeling. Lol!

Ive never actually thought about it really, same with argos, tesco etc.

Wat do they stand for.

I personally think Ebay is a scammed place, whih has SOME opportunities. [i guess..]

Uhh...I dunno.

Tesco is the T.E.S COmpany Limited.

Geography essay. *twitch* These things stick in my head.

Uhh...I dunno.Tesco is the T.E.S COmpany Limited.

Geography essay. *twitch* These things stick in my head.
Lol, I live in the UK, so people from the US have probably never heard of Tesco- but i dunno.

I buy and sell on eBay, don't know that I've seen anything weird, just seen things priced really high for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back