Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
Well? ;)

Currently I want this webkinz thing - and only 2 hours and 20 min are left! My dad wont buy it - my mom said she'll try so she's rushing home! It's not a "buy now" and I'm trying really hard to get it ;)

What about you?

I'm currently thinking of getting a P2 tama off of Ebay...there is a pair of P2s thet ends next Friday or Saturday and one that ends on Tuesday..my b-day! Oh, and there is another I'm looking at that ends of Thursday. xD I cant decide!

I've only bought a few things from Ebay, and I've always won. :3

Why bid on eBay when I can outright buy it on Amazon? Or specialty sites? Or specialty shops in my area?

Much less hassle.

Yeah, I was outbid on a stuffed animal I wanted, so we found another one. It wasn't really a big deal. I don't buy much on ebay since I rarely want things that you can't find elsewhere.

Nah, I always win because I just sit at my computer till the bid finished. If someone bidded higher, I would just keep going till I won!

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely lose, but it's usually because it's buy it now, or best offer, or I actually fought for the item in auction. I suggest you find the same item with a less crazy time limit because then your poor mother doesn't have to rush home ;)

i lost a bid on i tamagotchi v3.i got another one on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad bought my bro a car on there but lost. then he bought another.

I'm not allowed to go on eBay. Going to the shops is easier and less hassle anyway.

-Puma

I lost some bids on ebay, but I wasn't upset about it. One time I bidded about $2 and a few other bidded $8 and I was like "oh well to expensive for my blood" xD

Well? ;)
Currently I want this webkinz thing - and only 2 hours and 20 min are left! My dad wont buy it - my mom said she'll try so she's rushing home! It's not a "buy now" and I'm trying really hard to get it :p

What about you?
I've started "Buy It Now" things, ever since...

Ok, so I rush home. Only 5 seconds left. My mom doesn't type fast enough. We lose by one second.
I have most of the stuff in that bid, now, after that, because of my b-day last year, but I do buy it now, because I have no-risk.

mametchi ;)

My mom ended up not "rushing home" as she stopped at a few stores XD

When my mom got home I'm like:

Me: MOM 23 MIN LEFT!! AHH!! :D (*in silly voice*)

Mom: Okay, Okay..... hmm...

Me: What?

Mom: I havent used ebay in a LONG time.. I forgot the password XD

Me: MOM! ;)

Mom: Okay - I have it written down

[21 min later]

Mom: Okay found the password!..Ah, it's over

XD XD XD LOLZ!!!!!

Then we found the same thing = but not AS cool XD = and MORE money = but my mom wanted to buy it for me anyway :D It was a "Buy it Now" and now it's comming! :D

My mom ended up not "rushing home" as she stopped at a few stores XD
When my mom got home I'm like:

Me: MOM 23 MIN LEFT!! AHH!! :p (*in silly voice*)

Mom: Okay, Okay..... hmm...

Me: What?

Mom: I havent used ebay in a LONG time.. I forgot the password XD

Me: MOM! ;)

Mom: Okay - I have it written down

[21 min later]

Mom: Okay found the password!..Ah, it's over

XD XD XD LOLZ!!!!!

Then we found the same thing = but not AS cool XD = and MORE money = but my mom wanted to buy it for me anyway ;) It was a "Buy it Now" and now it's comming! ;)
I WISH I could just win, but I just can't! We bid a lot!

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back