Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura: :p Roar is a hollar!!!!!!!!

*M****** tama 3445521508 to until tama 3445521508 is all D*** *

Sakura:Fart! Fart! Fart! Fart!
Im writting a story. Chapter 1:

OMG!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ABLE TO TYPE THAT?! CHAPTER 1 IS A WHOLE PAGE LONG! WHAT A WASTE OF PAPER IN MY NOTE PAD!!!!

Okay... Chapter two...

"YOUR UGLY!!!" Shouted Makkiotchi getting hyper, she then told the newspaper people her secret...

Sorry I am Komal Patel but wont admit it.
Hello. Im writting a story.

Chapter 1: "OMG!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO TYPE THAT?! CHAPTER ONE IS A WHOLE PAGE LONG." *Sign* "What a waste of paper."

Okay... Chapter 2...

Chapter 2: "Something smells"... said shiroteletchi and walked over to teletchi. "Hi teletchi..." said shiroteletchi and teletchi let out a puff of farty poopy smoke and shiroteletchi had to go to the hospitol for eight years.

Hello. Im writting a story.
Chapter 1: "OMG!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO TYPE THAT?! CHAPTER ONE IS A WHOLE PAGE LONG." *Sign* "What a waste of paper."

Okay... Chapter 2...

Chapter 2: "Something smells"... said shiroteletchi and walked over to teletchi. "Hi teletchi..." said shiroteletchi and teletchi let out a puff of farty poopy smoke and shiroteletchi had to go to the hospitol for eight years.
BYE! I'M TYPING A STORY!!!!

Chapter 1: OMG!!! You expect me to poop like that?! THIS CHAPTER IS WAY TOO SHORT FOR 1,000 PAGES! *Sign* What a good use of paper.

I'm doing Chapter 2....

Chapter 2: Something smells!! Mametchi did you take a fff..........*Memetichi and I faint and then die*

BYE! I'M TYPING A STORY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY LONGER AND MORE USELESS THAN YOURS!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1: OMG!!! You expect me to poop like that?! I POOP WAAAAAY SMELLIER THAN YOU

Chapter 2....

Chapter 2: ~Something smells!!

~ME: i know, i pooped

~EEEEWW!!!!

~i can't see how you're alive.

BYE! I'm typing a the shortest book in history!!!

Chapter 1: You expect me to poop I don't poop

Chapter 2:something smells

Me: yeah you!

peried peried peried
Hi, Im writting another story.

Chapter1: Too long. I'll count the pages later.

Um... Should I continuie?

Everyone else in the world: NO!!!!!!!!!

Me: Okay... I guess you want me to continuie.

Everyone else in the world: NO!!!!!!!!!

Me: Mametchi was happily farting on Kuchipatchi. Kuchipatchi was barfing on memetchi. Memetchi was begging for free tamagotchis. Memetchi got no free tamagotchis. Memetchi called the police. Mametchi went to jail for farting on Kuchipatchi. Kuchipatchi went to to jail for not giving memetchi free tamagotchis.

Hi, Im writting another story.
Chapter1: Too long. I'll count the words later.

Um... Should I continuie?

Everyone else in the world: CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

Me: Okay... I guess you want me to continuie.

Everyone else in the world: SI!!!!!!!!!

Me: Mametchi was happily farting on Kuchipatchi. Kuchipatchi was bleeding on memetchi. Memetchi was begging for expensive tamagotchis. Memetchi got no expensive tamagotchis. Memetchi called the police. Mametchi went to jail for farting on Kuchipatchi. Kuchipatchi went to to jail for not giving memetchi expensive tamagotchis.
I like chicken!

I hate Toasted Bread.
Me: Im writting another story!!!

Everyone else in the world: Aw woman!

Me: Chapter ones too long.

Everyone else in the world: Yay!!!

Me: Okay Chapter two?

Everyone else in the world: No!!!

Me: Okay, here it is: Memetchi, mametchi and kuchipatchi who were best friends were having a walk. Suddenly an evil furby came and took them out of thier plastic thingy. Then the evil furby ate mametchi and kuchipatchi but memetchi was rescued by the tamagotchi enmergency people who only rescued her and not kuchipatchi and mametchi because mametchi is great and kuchipatchi and mametchi arent. Memetchi then died later and had a nice time in heaven but mametchi and kuchipatchi werent in heaven. They were in crazy tamagotchi heaven whitch is the place where crazy mametchis and kuchipatchis go whenever they die.

Me: Im writting pooping another poopie!

Everyone else in the world: WHAT?!

Me: *fart*

Everyone else in the world: Yay!!!

Me: *plop*

Everyone else in the world: *holds nose*

Me: HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! THE TOILET"S BROKEN!!!

me:i'm writing my testamony because my stories suck soo I'm going to die soon

everybody eles in the world:YAY!!!!!!

*Vomits on YOU!* "Why do you look so much like dracula?"
Okay... New story:

Me: Chapter 1 is 10 pages long. I cant...OMG! my tamagotchi's dying! I beter pause it!

Everyone else in the world: NO, dont type it.

Me: Chapter2?

Everyone else in the world: NO!!!!

Me: Chapter 2: Just lettong you know heres the first chapter 2: Okay, here it is: Memetchi, mametchi and kuchipatchi who were best friends were having a walk. Suddenly an evil furby came and took them out of thier plastic thingy. Then the evil furby ate mametchi and kuchipatchi but memetchi was rescued by the tamagotchi enmergency people who only rescued her and not kuchipatchi and mametchi because mametchi is great and kuchipatchi and mametchi arent. Memetchi then died later and had a nice time in heaven but mametchi and kuchipatchi werent in heaven. They were in crazy tamagotchi heaven whitch is the place where crazy mametchis and kuchipatchis go whenever they die.

Me: YOu proboly wanted to know the next chapter right?

Everyone else in the world: Fine.

Me: In heaven, they all got sucked to meme heaven. Makkiotchi was also there. Makkiotchi screemed: "Your ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!" at mametchi and kuchipatchi. Then makkiotchi told the newspaper people her secret. Later on mametchi was talking to kuchipatchi in evil p word heaven while makkiotchi and memetchi were talking to each other about who p wordish mametchis and kuchipatchis are. They talked anout how pooey the pink-poo's on kuchipatchi's face were... They talked about how mametchi was going to get married to mimitchi AND chantotchi. They had a great time but soon there was a tornado and mametchi and kuchipatchi got sucked into good meme heaven.

Okay... New story:Me: Chapter 1 is 10 pages long. I cant...OMG! my tamagotchi's dying! I beter pause it!

Everyone else in the world: NO, dont type it.

Me: Chapter2?

Everyone else in the world: NO!!!!

Me: Chapter 2: Just lettong you know heres the first chapter 2: Okay, here it is: Memetchi, mametchi and kuchipatchi who were best friends were having a walk. Suddenly an evil furby came and took them out of thier souls. Then the evil furby ate mametchi and kuchipatchi but memetchi was rescued by the tamagotchi evil grin people who only rescued her and not kuchipatchi and mametchi because mametchi is overrated and kuchipatchi and mametchi not girls. Memetchi then died later and had a nice time in heaven but mametchi and kuchipatchi werent in heaven. They were in crazy tamagotchi heaven whitch is the place where crazy mametchis and kuchipatchis go whenever they die.

Me: YOu proboly wanted to know the next chapter right?

Everyone else in the world: Fine.

Me: In heaven, they all got sucked to meme heaven. Makkiotchi was also there with Horoyotchi and Purimatchi. Makkiotchi and her gang named "Team Pergatory"screemed: "Your ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!" at mametchi and kuchipatchi. Then makkiotchi told the newspaper people her secret. Later on mametchi was talking to kuchipatchi in evil p word heaven while makkiotchi and memetchi were talking to each other about how ugly mametchis and kuchipatchis are. They talked anout how pooey the pink-poo's on kuchipatchi's face were... Then Memetchi talked about how mametchi was going to get married to either Horoyotchi and Purimatchi while Makiko will marry an ugly Kuchipatchi. They had a horrible time but soon there was a tornado and Team Pergatory got sucked into a dimensional whole, never to be seen again.
So, I know what happened to Purimatchi, Horoyotchi and Makiko.

Purimatchi:She is the leader of the Death clan!

Horoyotchi:She was medium luck, so Purimatchi split her soul and body.Her soul was good luck, but her body was bad luck.

Makiko:Same thing with Horoyotchi.But there was no luck part.Now, the body was subjected to a 1000000 year curse of no chance of any other emotion except Sadness and Happiness.For her soul, well, it was....ugh..... revived and became an average teen girl.

Later......

Purimatchi, Horoyotchi and Makiko:NO!We are now gone!

Ohh....

Purimatchi:HeyHoroyotchi: what's up?

Makiko:Do you guys wanna go to a movie?

Later......

Purimatchi, Horoyotchi and Makiko:YAY movie!

=]
Justin Roth. .. <3

^

l

l

l

Great singer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back